W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Apr 16, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #1,276 of 3,914
Quote:
oh ): I see. Wanted to explore more fried chicken. 

Hm.. been eating nothing but chips lately. 

^ i'll ask the bridie about your thread when i have time, but i think i already know why though. The mods and the boss man that runs head-fi probably don't want more copy cat thread like those cuz people will spam thread with all types of different foods, etc the feel like so............. they probably want to limit the threads as much as possible esp. with threads with topics such as yours and the canned fish one. LoL

Just my 2 cents................

Hey man potatoes is still a vegetable last time i checked.
biggrin.gif
Eat yo' vegies!!!
popcorn.gif

Apr 16, 2013 at 12:16 AM Post #1,277 of 3,914
Quote:
^ i'll ask the bridie about your thread when i have time, but i think i already know why though. The mods and the boss man that runs head-fi probably don't want more copy cat thread like those cuz people will spam thread with all types of different foods, etc the feel like so............. they probably want to limit the threads as much as possible esp. with threads with topics such as yours and the canned fish one. LoL

Just my 2 cents................

Hey man potatoes is still a vegetable last time i checked.
biggrin.gif
Eat yo' vegies!!!
popcorn.gif

Ah, I see. If that's the case I'm fine. Forgot that head-fi would need more server space and that'd require more money. Or am I thinking in the wrong direction?

Apr 16, 2013 at 1:02 AM Post #1,279 of 3,914
Quote:
Ah, I see. If that's the case I'm fine. Forgot that head-fi would need more server space and that'd require more money. Or am I thinking in the wrong direction?

I highly doubt that a single thread would require an upgrade in "server space"

Apr 16, 2013 at 1:06 AM Post #1,280 of 3,914
Ordered me a sub woofer today! :D Also, I created the first food thread, none of you will be on my level! xD

Apr 17, 2013 at 9:46 PM Post #1,284 of 3,914
they'b be too complex for you

just from the 4 sampled vids, he's very similar to lamar, sporting forgettable bumpy beats, lackluster flow and just plain trying to be different but without the charm that make other wierdo MCs so great

Apr 17, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #1,286 of 3,914
hieroglyphics, freestyle felowship, Blackalicious, Duck Down Music Inc, also Wu is having a resurgence this year starting with Czarface, proabably a 20 year anniversary album plus GZA late 2013

welcome back that Tiffany dp

Apr 17, 2013 at 10:26 PM Post #1,287 of 3,914
I'm beyond late for this but anyone get Twelve Reasons to Die yet (came out ~ yesterday though I just grabbed a copy this afternoon)? Compositions seem pretty lucid and dense from what I'm hearing. Very worthwhile. Tony Starks/Iron Man gangster version just springs to my head every time though. It's not genius-level but still a solid entry. And once you re-assess it from the concept album POV perhaps it is genius. 

Anyways worthwhile big-name releases this year = happy Tiffany.

Apr 17, 2013 at 10:45 PM Post #1,288 of 3,914
Quote:
they'b be too complex for you

just from the 4 sampled vids, he's very similar to lamar, sporting forgettable bumpy beats, lackluster flow and just plain trying to be different but without the charm that make other wierdo MCs so great

i know i am a simp you don't got to do me like that. T_T

DIRTY!!!
Quote:
hieroglyphics, freestyle felowship, Blackalicious, Duck Down Music Inc, also Wu is having a resurgence this year starting with Czarface, proabably a 20 year anniversary album plus GZA late 2013

welcome back that Tiffany dp

Pisssssssssssh, already been listening to those before you came up with your penguin theory.
tongue.gif
Well just mostly Blackalicious......

Quote:
I'm beyond late for this but anyone get Twelve Reasons to Die yet (came out ~ yesterday though I just grabbed a copy this afternoon)? Compositions seem pretty lucid and dense from what I'm hearing. Very worthwhile. Tony Starks/Iron Man gangster version just springs to my head every time though. It's not genius-level but still a solid entry. And once you re-assess it from the concept album POV perhaps it is genius. 

^ Come again??? Sorry to tell that but that fany pic is not too flattering to look at. CHANGE IT NOW!!!

Or you can go edit my gr07 BE write up if you have time to kill.
bigsmile_face.gif
Pretty please. Fany loves ya'.

Gonna edit it some more tonight, didn't do a final run down before i C&Ped it. 

Apr 17, 2013 at 10:55 PM Post #1,289 of 3,914
Quote:

DIRTY!!!
Pisssssssssssh, already been listening to those before you came up with your penguin theory.
tongue.gif
Well just mostly Blackalicious......

Well those are the only West Coast MCs, along with Cube, that I don't mind hearing. The new ones are just plain weird and uninspired sounding.

Quote:

I am not buying anything until I am done finals, maybe in a couple of weeks

Apr 17, 2013 at 11:00 PM Post #1,290 of 3,914
Quote:
I am not buying anything until I am done finals, maybe in a couple of weeks

I'll bring it to the meet if you want.

Quote:
i know i am a simp don't you don't got to do me like that. T_T

^ Come again??? Sorry to tell that but that fany pic is not too flattering to look at. CHANGE IT NOW!!!

Or you can go edit my gr07 BE write up if you have time to kill.
bigsmile_face.gif
Pretty please. Fany loves ya'.

Gonna edit it some more tonight, didn't do a final run down before i C&Ped it. 

That's right good to see you admit it.

That is an amazing picture and you have no sense of aesthetics. 

Sure. Usual fare? This time I'll highlight everything as you skimped out on the stuff I didn't highlight last time. Just PM it to me, I'll have it by end of today.

BTW, miss nick n and Bok Choi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back