W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Apr 14, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #1,261 of 3,914
Quote:
We started Asian since the continents were once all connected, then went black then reevolved to whatever we are now

^ Is this as scientifically proven as your penguins theory. If so...................
beerchug.gif

I think you meant to say we were all once connected to penguins then we went from black and white to black then reevolved to whatever we are now

PENGUINS!!!

Apr 14, 2013 at 6:40 PM Post #1,262 of 3,914
Quote:
^ We run this WOop WoOp that's dats sound of da' POlice!!!

Unleash Dat Brack within!!!

That's why i be winning all the time son, i is the TEAM < i!!!

No doubt even gain fish tastes better than all variants of pineapples, it's dat secret ingredient i use since i can't stand that nasty MSG. Gain FTW!!!
biggrin.gif

Come again Spamdasama??? I know i is Brack no doubt about that.
tongue.gif

lol
anyways... penguins. fried penguins. though penguins smell horrible. 

Apr 14, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #1,263 of 3,914
No penguins are purely observant creatures, unless their lives are threatened, they ensure their home planet has nothing to worry about humans

Btw what was up with the chicken thread getting locked, I LOVE CHICKEN!!

Apr 14, 2013 at 11:00 PM Post #1,264 of 3,914
Quote:

I think you meant to say we were all once connected to penguins then we went from black and white to black then reevolved to whatever we are now

PENGUINS!!!

Clandestines? 

All this penguins remind me that I'm using Arch and not BSD on this rig like the cool kids.
Quote:
lol
anyways... penguins. fried penguins. though penguins smell horrible. 

Stop sniffing penguins that's disgusting.

Apr 14, 2013 at 11:49 PM Post #1,266 of 3,914
Quote:
No penguins are purely observant creatures, unless their lives are threatened, they ensure their home planet has nothing to worry about humans

Btw what was up with the chicken thread getting locked, I LOVE CHICKEN!!

We ALL know you loves them brids!!! PENGUINS!!! <3s

Quote:
Clandestines? 

All this penguins remind me that I'm using Arch and not BSD on this rig like the cool kids.
Stop sniffing penguins that's disgusting.

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

How else you think spamda gets inspired to play them strings??? One sniff and it gets him high as a kite then he murders that violin of his. Poor thing.
Quote:

Exactly what i was thinking. Great minds think alike spamda... ... ...

Apr 14, 2013 at 11:53 PM Post #1,267 of 3,914
Quote:
We ALL know you loves them brids!!! PENGUINS!!! <3s

How else you think spamda gets inspired to play them strings??? One niff and it gets him high as a kite then he murders that violin of his. Poor thing.

LOL. 
Indeed. Great minds think alike. Get on skype crackers. 

Apr 15, 2013 at 12:06 AM Post #1,271 of 3,914
Quote:
Huh??? Ya'll doing that anime thread skype thing again??? I got a invite last time but i don't even have skype installed, a mic or a web cam on my crappy lappy. LMAO So no dealio.  :  (

edit: plus i am busy doing something else atm.

you don't need to have a cam. It's just chat. I can get all my spam outa me. 

oh... THAT thing :D part of the credits to me meng. 

Apr 15, 2013 at 12:06 AM Post #1,272 of 3,914
Quote:
Huh??? Ya'll doing that anime thread skype thing again??? I got a invite last time but i don't even have skype installed, a mic or a web cam on my crappy lappy. LMAO So no dealio.  :  (

edit: plus i am busy doing something else atm.

B-balling and head-fi-ing very impressive.

We had a voice chat once it was so awkward no one tried it again. Now we just type talk like a chatroom.
Quote:

How else you think spamda gets inspired to play them strings??? One sniff and it gets him high as a kite then he murders that violin of his. Poor thing.

Duh Fany's an uber geek just look at my old Muppetface March DP.

Exactly he needs the substance in order to delude himself into not playing piano the superior instrument.

Great minds, you, spamda - none of that makes any logical sense.

Apr 15, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #1,273 of 3,914
Quote:

We had a voice chat once it was so awkward no one tried it again. Now we just type talk like a chatroom.

Exactly he needs the substance in order to delude himself into not playing piano the superior instrument.

to one whose mind isn't great. You just got called out 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Violin is clearly superior. Piano is the devolved organ. 

Apr 15, 2013 at 12:16 AM Post #1,274 of 3,914
Quote:
you don't need to have a cam. It's just chat. I can get all my spam outa me. 

oh... THAT thing :D part of the credits to me meng. 

LoL credit for what, your Fried Chicken??? Even that got caged and toss into the abyss of head-fi.
biggrin.gif
Bye bye bridie, Bridie don't like people eating his own kind, hence the lock down.
wink_face.gif

Quote:

^ Yeah i have heard. LoL Another bridie told me all about that awkward encounter. hoho
Yeah chatting is more chillax with strangers online. A lot less awkward that's for sure. haha

Nah he needs that to delude himself into thinking that he can actually play the violin well. LMAO

That's how i roll meng, be BBing texting while i is Ballin' with the homies. Multitasking at its best. Better recogniaze!!!
cool.gif

Apr 16, 2013 at 12:01 AM Post #1,275 of 3,914
Quote:
LoL credit for what, your Fried Chicken??? Even that got caged and toss into the abyss of head-fi.
biggrin.gif
Bye bye bridie, Bridie don't like people eating his own kind, hence the lock down.
wink_face.gif

^ Yeah i have heard. LoL Another bridie told me all about that awkward encounter. hoho
Yeah chatting is more chillax with strangers online. A lot less awkward that's for sure. haha

Nah he needs that to delude himself into thinking that he can actually play the violin well. LMAO

That's how i roll meng, be BBing texting while i is Ballin' with the homies. Multitasking at its best. Better recogniaze!!!
cool.gif

oh ): I see. Wanted to explore more fried chicken. 

Hm.. been eating nothing but chips lately. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back