VSonic VSD5 Impressions Thread. VSonic's answer to Sony's EX1000???
Jan 18, 2015 at 4:14 PM Post #241 of 1,164
Got hit by a car crossing the street earlier and I didn't even lose my seal.

s0x7wg.jpg

^
Words of a true audiophile!!! Pissssh...........
.... Ain't even phased.... continues to listen to his VSD5's.

I AM NOT WORTHY!!!

Jan 19, 2015 at 3:40 AM Post #245 of 1,164
Just got the vsd5.Apparently I missed it last week because the dhl global mail changes the tracking number once the package arrives in their sorting center in Germany. Anyway, I'm at work now, so I'll be posting first impressions tonight when I get back home and get a chance to try it.

Jan 19, 2015 at 3:54 AM Post #247 of 1,164
  I didnt know you were from Germany. Hopefully I will get mine today aswell.

Nah, I'm not. My point was that apparently the packages first arrive in a sorting facility in Germany and then are forwarded to the other European countries but first the tracking number is changed Maybe that's for the purpose of making it appear that the package arrives from within EU so no customs taxes are due. 

Jan 19, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #252 of 1,164
Jan 19, 2015 at 4:04 PM Post #253 of 1,164
OK, so I'm just going to grab a few beers and will get down to listening, so you can expect first impressions and a short vsd5 vs vsd3s comparison in a couple of hours - with no burn-in of course 
biggrin.gif

Jan 19, 2015 at 4:11 PM Post #254 of 1,164
FightBrothers said:
.@Selenium 

Between the gr07 classic, kc06, and vsd5, which one has the best female vocals and genre versatility?

Well, I'm not familiar enough with the VSD5 just yet to say. Sorry. I also haven't listened to a wide range of genres across all three so I'm afraid I'm currently useless.

Not counting the VSD5 yet, I'd say KC06 for female vocals and GR07 for genre versatility.

VSD5 is rad though. Dat soundstage! Drums also sound great on them.

Jan 19, 2015 at 4:37 PM Post #255 of 1,164
Hi all I happy to see that the vsonic vsd 5 is released. I am from the once that waited for the new vsd line to release from mid 2013 when they first seen. I pass the vsd 3 Beacuse I dont like the sound signature of them. Now I bought the vsd5 because I heard that they need to have similar sound to the sony ex1000 that I tried and love. From who that already received them how is the foam tips that come with them, good like the comply tips?I am asking this because if they not good I need to buy another set of tips for them.
Sorry for my bad English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back