VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
Sep 21, 2014 at 1:00 PM Post #1,922 of 2,003
One side stopped working within the warranty period, so i contacted the seller and received these as a replacement. Got mine for 36 euro @ lendmeurears. They are cheaper now.

K....for a moment I was frozen :wink: to know who/ where in the earth selling the refurbished, as its way cheaper than the cheaper original ones.....:D

Sep 21, 2014 at 1:23 PM Post #1,923 of 2,003
  That looks like the snakeskin cable @twister6 was talking about.

Couldn't find anything about it, must be new then. Thanks!
K....for a moment I was frozen
wink.gif
to know who/ where in the earth selling the refurbished, as its way cheaper than the cheaper original ones.....
biggrin.gif

That would have been nice indeed! They are a bargain already :)

Found another difference in the cable. Instead of 2 cables coming together and then stuck together straight to the jack. It's now merged into 1 cable and the piece were they meet is also different. Probably a durability upgrade because the previous cables were pretty thin.

Sep 21, 2014 at 1:36 PM Post #1,924 of 2,003
Couldn't find anything about it, must be new then. Thanks!

That would have been nice indeed! They are a bargain already :)

Found another difference in the cable. Instead of 2 cables coming together and then stuck together straight to the jack. It's now merged into 1 cable and the piece were they meet is also different. Probably a durability upgrade because the previous cables were pretty thin.

True....abt the cable. And thx for posting the picture....:D

Sep 21, 2014 at 2:02 PM Post #1,925 of 2,003
Sep 21, 2014 at 2:48 PM Post #1,927 of 2,003
Sep 21, 2014 at 10:38 PM Post #1,928 of 2,003
So is this the updated vsd1/S what Vsonic was talking about?just updated cable but no cosmetic or driver upgrade? Still I love the new ones,if it is so tho.....:D

Sep 22, 2014 at 2:35 AM Post #1,930 of 2,003
if you want an updated vs1 its called the vs3 search it up

Sry, if those are new models you talkin about, which I havent heard'em yet...:frowning2: Or its the same vsd1/S & vsd3/S? If latter then I have both vsd1 LE & vsd3S :D infact I was one of the few to get the 3S pre-order for $36.....btw, I didnt ask for an upgrade over 1s but wondered was it just the cable? as an update to 1/S line-ups....

Sep 22, 2014 at 8:20 AM Post #1,932 of 2,003
yes the vsd3s is w
Sry, if those are new models you talkin about, which I havent heard'em yet...:frowning2: Or its the same vsd1/S & vsd3/S? If latter then I have both vsd1 LE & vsd3S
biggrin.gif
infact I was one of the few to get the 3S pre-order for $36.....btw, I didnt ask for an upgrade over 1s but wondered was it just the cable? as an update to 1/S line-ups....

yes the vsd3s is what I was referring to as an upgrade over the vsd1s.

Sep 29, 2014 at 11:37 AM Post #1,934 of 2,003
I believe its only the cable,and now the new small box (like you posted)...if anyone who got the official updated vsd1/s cld shed some light......abt any change in sound,accessories etc....to the originals.

Edit=> the box also reads bass enhanced (BE)....:D

Sep 29, 2014 at 1:13 PM Post #1,935 of 2,003
I believe its only the cable,and now the new small box (like you posted)...if anyone who got the official updated vsd1/s cld shed some light......abt any change in sound,accessories etc....to the originals.

Edit=> the box also reads bass enhanced (BE)....
biggrin.gif

The updated (snake skin cable) VSD1S I got had the same large box (waste of space)

and limited accessories

By the look of VSD1 they probably updated it to look like VSD3/3S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back