VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
Aug 28, 2014 at 9:09 AM Post #1,907 of 2,003
  Hey I am in a big problem.My friend gifted me vsd1 bought from lendmeurears some months back.They got stolen in my college.Today I caught the thief but he's denying stealing them and says its his.Is there a way to verify that those are mine ? Like a unique serial number on the earphones etc ? Please let me know asap.I am very troubled by this.

if they did steal it, you could confront him with the box and all the accessories and see how he reacts. If he still doesn't give it back, I would just contact the school authorities, take it back by force, ur break the IEM so that he doesn't get it too.

Sep 6, 2014 at 11:41 AM Post #1,912 of 2,003
Oh, now I see, fake ones. I don't know of any fakes, so ebay should be fine. Like I said though, you can get the VSD3S for $45 from penon audio and lendmeurears. They're an upgrade in most aspects.only reason I'd go for VSD1S is if you can't wear over ear.

Im better over the ear with any of vsd1 (1/S/LE) than its native style of straight down tho.......

Sep 11, 2014 at 10:58 AM Post #1,913 of 2,003
Guys remember my vsd1's were stolen in college and I caught the thief.Well I confronted her again with the box and everything infront of few people.Still she denied, stating the iems were hers and there is no connection between the box and iems to prove her wrong.I was so pissed angry then but thankfully my friends were there and they took charge of the situation.Started asking her questions regarding the history of the iem.She stated she got it from her sister who got it from her ex-bf [what a stupid back story] around 2 yrs back.CAUGHT !! vsd1 released 1 year ago.To make her friends sure that she's a thief I asked her to call her sister.Well the dumb girl hadn't patched her sister properly and both weren't on the same page.The first thing her sister told me about the iems was she got it stock with her phone.CAUGHT !!
  And that's how I got the iems back.

Comparison between vsd1 and vsd3s.
Bass thump.You can feel it on vsd3s and not much on vsd1.vsd3s mids are a little more clear and refined.TBH everything is better on the vsd3s.Now would I have got the vsd3s if my vsd1's weren't stolen in the first place ? NO.The improvements are there but not worth it.I would've waited for vsd5 maybe but then again my red-blue vsd3s looks kickass :D

Cheers and thanks for your help people :)

Sep 11, 2014 at 12:48 PM Post #1,915 of 2,003
Guys remember my vsd1's were stolen in college and I caught the thief.Well I confronted her again with the box and everything infront of few people.Still she denied, stating the iems were hers and there is no connection between the box and iems to prove her wrong.I was so pissed angry then but thankfully my friends were there and they took charge of the situation.Started asking her questions regarding the history of the iem.She stated she got it from her sister who got it from her ex-bf [what a stupid back story] around 2 yrs back.CAUGHT !! vsd1 released 1 year ago.To make her friends sure that she's a thief I asked her to call her sister.Well the dumb girl hadn't patched her sister properly and both weren't on the same page.The first thing her sister told me about the iems was she got it stock with her phone.CAUGHT !!
  And that's how I got the iems back.

Comparison between vsd1 and vsd3s.
Bass thump.You can feel it on vsd3s and not much on vsd1.vsd3s mids are a little more clear and refined.TBH everything is better on the vsd3s.Now would I have got the vsd3s if my vsd1's weren't stolen in the first place ? NO.The improvements are there but not worth it.I would've waited for vsd5 maybe but then again my red-blue vsd3s looks kickass :D

Cheers and thanks for your help people :)

:beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back