VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
Dec 31, 2013 at 4:54 PM Post #1,565 of 2,003
exactly the same, yet all the others have sonic differences? Dude, you crack me up. It might be true, but still, you always have to try and deviate from what I say lol

Dec 31, 2013 at 5:05 PM Post #1,566 of 2,003
  exactly the same, yet all the others have sonic differences? Dude, you crack me up. It might be true, but still, you always have to try and deviate from what I say lol

??? I don't know what your problem is? I've heard like 90% of all vsonic iems. The gr99 annd the gr99 "luxury edition" sound exactly the same. That was during that weird vsonic period when they were releasing "luxury and flagship editions" left and right and the translations of the models on ebay created even more models, which were exactly the same or with the plug changed from the original straight one to L-plug. LIke with the gr07 luxury edition, which was a golden housing gr07. Yeah, there are slightly different versions like all the VSD1s but they were intended from the start to be different. Or like gr07 be, the gr04pro flagship (which like the VSD1LE was made with higher impedance and intended to be their second flagship), the gr02be and R02 silver.  The gr99 and the luxury edition though are exactly the same. Now, I have no issues with you liking it just like there were a lot of people who preferred the cleaner sounding  and cheaper gr02be to the gr06 but sorry that doesn't make the gr99 "lixury edition" any more special than what actually is - a gr99

Dec 31, 2013 at 5:09 PM Post #1,567 of 2,003
  ??? I don't know what your problem is? I've heard like 90% of all vsonic iems. The gr99 annd the gr99 "luxury edition" sound exactly the same. That was during that weird vsonic period when they were releasing "luxury and flagship editions" left and right and the translations of the models on ebay created even more models, which were exactly the same or with the plug changed from the original straight one to L-plug. LIke with the gr07 luxury edition, which was a golden housing gr07. Yeah, there are slightly different versions like all the VSD1s but they were intended from the start to be different. Or like gr07 be, the gr04pro flagship (which like the VSD1LE was made with higher impedance and intended to be their second flagship), the gr02be and R02 silver.  The gr99 and the luxury edition though are exactly the same. Now, I have no issues with you liking it just like there were a lot of people who preferred the cleaner sounding  and cheaper gr02be to the gr06 but sorry that doesn't make the gr99 "lixury edition" any more special than what actually is - a gr99

regardless...I like my GR99LE. Again, not bad at all sonically for an el cheapo. 

Dec 31, 2013 at 5:11 PM Post #1,568 of 2,003
  regardless...I like my GR99LE. Again, not bad at all sonically for an el cheapo. 

Well, as I said, I have no issues with you liking it - all vsonics are great bangs for the buck and depending on personal preference someone might like another model more even if it's cheaper more - nothing wrong with that.

Dec 31, 2013 at 7:04 PM Post #1,569 of 2,003
popcorn.gif

Dec 31, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #1,570 of 2,003
  Well, as I said, I have no issues with you liking it - all vsonics are great bangs for the buck and depending on personal preference someone might like another model more even if it's cheaper more - nothing wrong with that.

it would be cool if VSonic took the jump and made an affordable hybrid

Dec 31, 2013 at 7:45 PM Post #1,571 of 2,003
  it would be cool if VSonic took the jump and made an affordable hybrid

Well, the akg k3003 clone has been long time in the making but vsonic's CEO said he's not really a fan of BA drivers. That's why we're waiting for the magical VSD9 that has a single dynamic driver with out of this world tech and will cost like $600 and only 100 units will be made coz the materials used are super rare.

Jan 1, 2014 at 11:02 PM Post #1,575 of 2,003
is the VSD3 supposed to be better than the GR07?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back