VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread
Dec 23, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #1,486 of 2,003
I bought all my vsonic's from bigbargainonline, and they are a quality seller, fast shipping, and good communicators. I've bought the GR07, VSD1 + VSD1S, and the GR99LE from them.

Dec 23, 2013 at 2:47 PM Post #1,487 of 2,003
I bought all my vsonic's from bigbargainonline, and they are a quality seller, fast shipping, and good communicators. I've bought the GR07, VSD1 + VSD1S, and the GR99LE from them.

I've bought 2 pairs from bigbargainonline too, on ebay.
But the site that they linked me to, penonaudio, is not linked to ebay and it was/is difficult to find any information about the site and there are ZERO online reviews for the site... even after searching on headfi, there was nothing coming up about it,
Making it a bit of a risk.

But I agree, bigbargainonline is an absolutely fantastic ebayer and I would highly recommend them

Dec 23, 2013 at 3:51 PM Post #1,490 of 2,003
I'll say it before the master troll gets here: garbagebinonline is a great seller
smily_headphones1.gif

^ somebody called....

Yes garbagebinonline is indeed a great seller, prices are a bit high on some stuff but overall pretty reasonable. Fast shipping as well. :)

Dec 23, 2013 at 3:54 PM Post #1,491 of 2,003
^ somebody called....

Yes garbagebinonline is indeed a great seller, prices are a bit high on some stuff but overall pretty reasonable. Fast shipping as well. :)

Damn you're fast......

I start to understand what I takes to keep that title.

Dec 23, 2013 at 4:03 PM Post #1,492 of 2,003
Damn you're fast......

I start to understand what I takes to keep that title.

^..... touche

i am all seeing and knowing just like.....

Man can't wait for what VSonic has installed for us on 1st of Jan 2014, think they posted that "no news is good news 1.1.2014" so there is gonna be some releases for sure right???

Dec 23, 2013 at 4:08 PM Post #1,493 of 2,003
This isn't about whether bigbargainonline is legit or not, I know they are as does everyone else.

It's whether the website penonaudio.com is legit?
Someone has vouched and said they are, so no worries.

Thanks

Dec 23, 2013 at 5:43 PM Post #1,494 of 2,003

^..... touche

i am all seeing and knowing just like.....

Man can't wait for what VSonic has installed for us on 1st of Jan 2014, think they posted that "no news is good news 1.1.2014" so there is gonna be some releases for sure right???

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one :) Did the GR07 Classic launch in September? Did the VSD7 come in November or December as originally said?

Dec 23, 2013 at 6:06 PM Post #1,496 of 2,003
Okay, March 1st it is!
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 24, 2013 at 9:52 AM Post #1,499 of 2,003
??? Why such a negative reply? First of all, I have all 3 versions - VSD1, VSD1S and VSD1LE. Second of all, I have spent A LOT of hours comparing the different versions. I didn't get the VSD1 and VSD1S a week a go - I've had them since their launch and have been pretty much carrying the entire thread on my shoulders. 

Between VSD1, VSD1S and Soundmagic E10 which one would choose if you were me? I listen to electronic music and jazz and I use an ipod classic. So I want bass, clarity, and tremble.
Thanks! I appreciate your opinion.

Dec 24, 2013 at 3:11 PM Post #1,500 of 2,003

??? Why such a negative reply? First of all, I have all 3 versions - VSD1, VSD1S and VSD1LE. Second of all, I have spent A LOT of hours comparing the different versions. I didn't get the VSD1 and VSD1S a week a go - I've had them since their launch and have been pretty much carrying the entire thread on my shoulders. 

Between VSD1, VSD1S and Soundmagic E10 which one would choose if you were me? I listen to electronic music and jazz and I use an ipod classic. So I want bass, clarity, and tremble.
Thanks! I appreciate your opinion.

i answered that question earlier. For jazz and electronic music, you can't go wrong with the VSD1S, which is tuned for jazz by VSonic, and which handles jazz and electronica very capably sonically. You will be happy. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back