VSONIC V7007 (former "GR08") - Info & expectations thread
Dec 4, 2012 at 10:58 AM Post #542 of 924
Quote:
Well, were into December now.... Whats going on!?

LOL  

Hybrids... Hybrids everywhere! But soon... 
biggrin.gif

There's the also T-PEOS H-200 and Astrotec AX9 about to be released. But nothing new about the GR08's release, unfortunately... 
popcorn.gif

Dec 4, 2012 at 11:37 AM Post #544 of 924
Quote:

LOL  

Hybrids... Hybrids everywhere! But soon... 
biggrin.gif

There's the also T-PEOS H-200 and Astrotec AX9 about to be released. But nothing new about the GR08's release, unfortunately... 
popcorn.gif

True enough. But, I trust Vsonic to deliver a real killer!

Dec 4, 2012 at 12:55 PM Post #545 of 924
I have a small update: VSonic is going to manufacture the "Golden Sample" this month, and if all of their testings on it go well, they'll start the mass production early next year. Nothing on the pricing yet though.

Dec 4, 2012 at 1:00 PM Post #546 of 924
Quote:
I have a small update: VSonic is going to manufacure the "Golden Sample" this month, and if all of their testings on it go well, they'll start the mass production early next year. Nothing on the pricing yet though.

Thanks for the info! I had hopes that the testing period was already finished, but then this seems it will still take a while before they start the production of the "GR08"... 
frown.gif

Dec 7, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #548 of 924
Great news. After getting the V6 and the FXZ100 on the way (and getting the TDK IE800), the wallet needs a break.

Dec 7, 2012 at 8:08 PM Post #551 of 924
Quote:
What about the ASG-2? I thought you'd be first in line
wink.gif

I heard the ASG-2 and love it. Deciding if I want it or the AS-2, but the Aurisonics is a given. I guess I'm more curious about some IEMs (whose house sound I love) that I haven't heard yet than the one I have spent a lot of time listening too. But make no mistake, I don't think I've heard anything yet that beat the AS-2/ASG-2. Some come close, but nothing yet. I'll do something nice on those once they roll in (if I get both or one).

Dec 7, 2012 at 8:09 PM Post #552 of 924
Dec 7, 2012 at 10:16 PM Post #553 of 924
I have a small update: VSonic is going to manufacture the "Golden Sample" this month, and if all of their testings on it go well, they'll start the mass production early next year. Nothing on the pricing yet though.

The boy cried wolf.  They'll lose all their customers to Astrotec now, plus I don't understand their announcement "Astrotec need to learn how to do honest business, they copied the K3003 faster than us, srsly they need to learn a thing or two from SoundMagic and ECCI, which err, don't copy stuff".  Huh?

Dec 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM Post #554 of 924
Why do companies always do this... They say they will release it at a certain month then when the month comes they just extend it... I'm pretty sure they do this to get more pre orderers. Well all we can do is wait but I dont know if I'm going for the AX9, ASG 2, H-200 or GR08...

Dec 8, 2012 at 4:35 AM Post #555 of 924
Pre orders are always flakey, but I don't think companies delay release deliberately, the more time they delay the more sales they lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back