VSONIC V7007 (former "GR08") - Info & expectations thread
Dec 9, 2012 at 1:16 AM Post #556 of 924
Did they really say that "Astrotec copied the K3003 faster than us?" If you have a link, please provide it.

Dec 9, 2012 at 1:54 AM Post #557 of 924
No they didn't, it was in Chinese and apparently it said something like "we're in the final phase, and now this?  Astrotec needs to take notes from honest companies like x and y"

Not sure exactly what was implied but it sounds pretty ironic.  I suppose they meant "Astrotec has copied our idea and 3D render".

Dec 9, 2012 at 5:20 AM Post #558 of 924
Quote:
No they didn't, it was in Chinese and apparently it said something like "we're in the final phase, and now this?  Astrotec needs to take notes from honest companies like x and y"

Not sure exactly what was implied but it sounds pretty ironic.  I suppose they meant "Astrotec has copied our idea and 3D render".

Why then did you quote them as saying they copied the K3003?

Dec 9, 2012 at 6:53 AM Post #560 of 924
Astrotec even copied AKG's original internal diagram/picture of the K3003 in their press release of the AX9... 
popcorn.gif

Dec 9, 2012 at 10:00 PM Post #561 of 924
Quote:

Sorry for the vagueness, I wrote it with a tone of irony, not as a direct quotation from Vsonic.

You can quote somebody in an ironic fashion, but changing their words ruins the effect, as in it is no longer ironic if they did not say it. Your failure to be ironic is very, very ironic. That being said, this is a VSonic GR08 thread and we're both derailing it. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back