VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Nov 29, 2011 at 3:53 AM Post #2,015 of 7,982

Quote:
yeah, it was more full in the left ear for me with the stock tips ... but now it's switched, haha. now the right ear with the large hybrids is more full as far as bass goes. honestly, i don't notice it TOO much, but i listened to both ears separately and the left is definitely more lacking now. i might try to switch the left to a medium tip and see what happens.

Have you tried flipping the channels (i.e. putting the right bud in your left, vice-versa) to check the bass response? It's possible that your ear canals are different sizes, so you're getting just a different seal in each ear.

Nov 29, 2011 at 7:11 AM Post #2,019 of 7,982

Quote:
They fit, as do the Comply 400 series.  I will gladly take more pictures if you want.

u sure you have the 400 series?? I've been using these from the same package with my Hippo VBs, V Moda Vibes and my soundMAGIC PL30s so I'm 100% sure these are 400 series and they are way to big for my GR07s. And another person way earlier in this thread even said the 400s doesn't work.

you know, I'm not scared to take photos as well.

Nov 29, 2011 at 7:20 AM Post #2,020 of 7,982

Quote:
u sure you have the 400 series?? I've been using these from the same package with my Hippo VBs, V Moda Vibes and my soundMAGIC PL30s so I'm 100% sure these are 400 series and they are way to big for my GR07s. And another person way earlier in this thread even said the 400s doesn't work.

you know, I'm not scared to take photos as well.

Well thats weird, they are the 400 series i am sure.  I have read this thread from page 1, and yes many say 400 series fit, others say it does not, i have found they fit.

Nov 29, 2011 at 11:59 AM Post #2,022 of 7,982

Quote:
ill buy some Supertips and try them, who cares if they don't fit. Its nice to have them anyway....

I bought some Jays foam tips and the fit was reaaaally tight but I eventually got them secured. At least I think I do. I had the Monsters Supertips on for a while but they kept falling off inside my ear when I took the earphones out. Don't know if that was my fault or the tips, but the Jays are working nicely so far.

Nov 29, 2011 at 10:26 PM Post #2,023 of 7,982
Nov 30, 2011 at 3:16 AM Post #2,024 of 7,982
What do you guys think about DAC's and amps with the GR07? Do they offer a better sound quality? I could only assume the DAC would be a good investment as I can hear a lot of interference using the built-in headphone jack on my laptop. As with different amps, are there any differences in sound or sound quality by using different DAC's with the GR07's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back