VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Nov 6, 2011 at 10:46 PM Post #1,862 of 7,982
I used these guys... Stereotype Audio, or if you need the large tips you can PM me as I have 1 pair of large I would be willing to sell for my cost plus shipping. If interested I also have a couple pairs of the Jays foam tips available as well.

Nov 8, 2011 at 5:21 PM Post #1,864 of 7,982
Hey guys,

Great thread and I have read lots of it.  Great info.  I read about various places to purchase and came across this seller last week and purchased the GR06 (thanks nipit).  Should get them in a few days.  I just noticed he has various items that I might be interested and also stocks the new GR07.  Going to send them an email about other products.

Has anyone purchased their GR07s from this seller and/or have there been any probs?  He has pretty decent prices and going to see if I can combine shipping on a couple of things.  Communication on the GR06 once I purchased was great btw.

Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bigbargainonline/m.html?hash=item589083ea66&item=380381686374&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Nov 9, 2011 at 11:37 AM Post #1,866 of 7,982

I got my GR07s in the mail 2 days ago. Love them!

Does the new package come with a 1/8" to 1/4" adapter? My box was a bit scratched up, I don't want to make a fuss because I understand it happens, but if there is a component missing then I could have gotten used earphones. 

Quote:
Can the GR07 be worn down well? Or is this a must to be worn up/around the ear?

There was a picture of a guy in this thread who wore them down, but it looked a bit awkward. They are designed to only be worn over the year.

Nov 9, 2011 at 2:07 PM Post #1,867 of 7,982

Quote:

Does the new package come with a 1/8" to 1/4" adapter? My box was a bit scratched up, I don't want to make a fuss because I understand it happens, but if there is a component missing then I could have gotten used earphones. 

Mine are the new packaging and i never got a adapter, i had a odd number of tips though, which was strange.

Nov 9, 2011 at 5:14 PM Post #1,868 of 7,982

Quote:

I got new package and no adapter

Nov 9, 2011 at 6:30 PM Post #1,869 of 7,982
Same here. New package, and no adapter. Seems to be the same for everyone...

My purchase was a bit strange. The seller was advertising with pictures of the old model, in black, and I bought them convinced I was buying the older model. When I opened the package today, I got the new model, in silver, with the bunch of tips and the soft case. I was surprised, but not really disappointed. I guess I'll just keep them... 
biggrin.gif

P.S.: I couldn't resist a first listen, and they already impress me. It's clear they still need a lot of burn-in as everyone says, but I'm already enjoying...

Nov 9, 2011 at 7:25 PM Post #1,872 of 7,982
Could you guys please advise what sellers you are referring to.  I posted an ebay seller a few posts back.  Have you guys purchased from him?

Thanks

I believe that bigbargainsonline is an authorized reseller but I am going from memory and someone else's post, I have no first hand information as to the validity of the statement.

Nov 9, 2011 at 7:27 PM Post #1,873 of 7,982

Quote:
^ I don't know anything about the seller you mentioned before but I purchased on ebay from seller Hifispot168, which I confirmed with Vsonic is an authorized seller.

Thanks shane.  How do I confirm with vsonic about this seller?  He has various vsonic products and combining shipping if everything is good is always a good thing.

Thanks

Nov 9, 2011 at 7:29 PM Post #1,874 of 7,982

Quote:
I believe that bigbargainsonline is an authorized reseller but I am going from memory and someone else's post, I have no first hand information as to the validity of the statement.

Great to hear dweaver.  He has various vsonic products, so about ready to pull the trigger.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back