VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Apr 18, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #5,071 of 7,982
I don't listen to rock just for the instruments played, its quite fatiguing if I were too use mine just for rock/metal. Hence I use mine strictly for hip-hop, its balanced perfectly for this genre and I don't have it wearing out my ears unless a ********* producers decides to record his beats with basshead cans then treble just kills.

Apr 18, 2013 at 11:42 PM Post #5,072 of 7,982
Quote:
I don't listen to rock just for the instruments played, its quite fatiguing if I were too use mine just for rock/metal. Hence I use mine strictly for hip-hop, its balanced perfectly for this genre and I don't have it wearing out my ears unless a ********* producers decides to record his beats with basshead cans then treble just kills.

What source (DAP, amp, etc.) are you using? 

Apr 19, 2013 at 12:49 AM Post #5,074 of 7,982
Quote:
What source (DAP, amp, etc.) are you using? 

Sony Walkman NWZ-E474 as my everyday DAP, filled with only hip-hop 320 MP3 converted from flac

FiiO E07K as a portable DAC/AMP to use with laptop and/or campus computers but not connected to my walkman, noise/hiss is very noticible from 2 days of testing

Apr 20, 2013 at 11:35 AM Post #5,075 of 7,982
Mids were defo not good enough for rock with its pronounced treble and bass, I lost vocals cuz of that

I'm with you here bro. Guitars are somewhat dull to the GR07 mk1.1 for me. I think most people wouldn't see this as a problem especially those who mostly don't listen to rock/metal.

Apr 21, 2013 at 4:30 PM Post #5,078 of 7,982
I am loving theses more and more everyday!
ksc75smile.gif

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #5,080 of 7,982
Anyone have an updated site or 2 where I can get a deal on these? I'm thinking more and more these are the headphones for me...just want to find a good deal. I mainly know eBay and amazon. Any other suggestions? I'm in US. Thanks.
FYI. Also I'm looking for Bass Edition.

Apr 30, 2013 at 7:24 AM Post #5,081 of 7,982
Quote:
Anyone have an updated site or 2 where I can get a deal on these? I'm thinking more and more these are the headphones for me...just want to find a good deal. I mainly know eBay and amazon. Any other suggestions? I'm in US. Thanks.

You can get them either from bigbargainonline or Lend Me Ur Ears (you can change the currency to USD on LMUE's site at the top of their page).

Apr 30, 2013 at 11:17 AM Post #5,082 of 7,982
Quote:

I'm waiting on a deal as well. Lendmeurears and Bigbargainonline has em at MSRP. They have gone on sale at lendmeurears for 139 though.. I emailed them and they said they don't plan on having the sale anytime soon lol.

Apr 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM Post #5,083 of 7,982
Quote:
I'm waiting on a deal as well. Lendmeurears and Bigbargainonline has em at MSRP. They have gone on sale at lendmeurears for 139 though.. I emailed them and they said they don't plan on having the sale anytime soon lol.

Yep - got my 2nd pair at the discount 
gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back