VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Nov 20, 2012 at 2:16 AM Post #4,441 of 7,982
Nice find. 
cool.gif
 However.. What about the original Vsonic tips? Not the pseudo-Hybrids pictured in that listing.

Nov 20, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #4,443 of 7,982
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Pairs-Vsonic-In-Ear-Earphone-Tip-For-in-ear-Earphone-/170822347672?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item27c5ce2b98

Nov 23, 2012 at 9:06 AM Post #4,444 of 7,982
Hey guys,

Want to get these headphones but there doesn't seem to be anyone in europe that does them, amazon.co.uk had them buy they're gone now.

Will i just order from http://www.lendmeurears.com/ anybody use them? They're some on ebay aswell for 150 euro

Also have they actually been discontinued or what's the reason they're so rare?! 

cheers!

Tony

Nov 23, 2012 at 9:43 AM Post #4,445 of 7,982
Quote:
Hey guys,

Want to get these headphones but there doesn't seem to be anyone in europe that does them, amazon.co.uk had them buy they're gone now.

Will i just order from http://www.lendmeurears.com/ anybody use them? They're some on ebay aswell for 150 euro

Also have they actually been discontinued or what's the reason they're so rare?! 

cheers!

Tony

No, they aren't being discontinued. Just Vsonic is mainly interested at making sales in the Chinese market and there aren't many international seller who have picked it up for selling. Lendmeurears is an authorised seller and has free international shipping. Also, only today Lendmeurears has a sale on the newer Gr07 Bass edition, which is supposed to have better bass for $134.89 or roughly 105 euro. 

Nov 23, 2012 at 9:47 AM Post #4,446 of 7,982
Cheers kova, just reading up about the bass edition now.

Im coming from the ue700's which weren't the best bass wise but great clarity, have
a cowon j3 which has some great bass tweaks anyway so tempted by the mk2. 

Nov 23, 2012 at 9:56 AM Post #4,447 of 7,982
well, supposedly the gr07 bass edition still has the same clarity but the bass has better body and texture. You won't find much info on the Bass edition though as it came too soon after the mk2 and until recently was a lot harder to find than the mk2 and only from a couple of Chinese seller on ebay. Actually, lendmeurears started selling it like a couple of weeks ago 

Nov 23, 2012 at 11:06 AM Post #4,449 of 7,982
Quote:
No, they aren't being discontinued. Just Vsonic is mainly interested at making sales in the Chinese market and there aren't many international seller who have picked it up for selling. Lendmeurears is an authorised seller and has free international shipping. Also, only today Lendmeurears has a sale on the newer Gr07 Bass edition, which is supposed to have better bass for $134.89 or roughly 105 euro. 

the bass edition are posted at lendmeurears for 220SGD which is roughly 179 USD.

Nov 23, 2012 at 11:20 AM Post #4,452 of 7,982
Quote:

Earlier today they were indeed at that price kova4a mentioned! I was tempted to order a pair, but managed to hold off...

Actually the deal started yesterday and apparently ended an hour or something ago. I thought more people will know. I also needed a lot of willpower to hold off. I was actually right on the checkout screen when I reminded myself that I have the mk2 and the gr08 is coming soon and maybe something else new. But the price was so tempting 

Nov 23, 2012 at 11:58 AM Post #4,453 of 7,982
Quote:
Actually the deal started yesterday and apparently ended an hour or something ago. I thought more people will know. I also needed a lot of willpower to hold off. I was actually right on the checkout screen when I reminded myself that I have the mk2 and the gr08 is coming soon and maybe something else new. But the price was so tempting 

That's true. I also held off the purchase because of that, but I'm still under the impression that the GR07 Bass is indeed the GR07 model that will better suit my tastes... 
smile.gif

Nov 23, 2012 at 12:14 PM Post #4,454 of 7,982
Quote:

That's true. I also held off the purchase because of that, but I'm still under the impression that the GR07 Bass is indeed the GR07 model that will better suit my tastes... 
smile.gif

I've been thinking the same thing but I don't think it will be such a huge improvement. I'm way more interested in the gr08. When I switch from gr07 to b2 for instance I always get reminded what dual BA can do with the details. I'm like "where did these 2 extra cymbal crashes come from?" or "there was a piano during this guitar solo?". So if Vsonic can pull that off I'm all in. 

Nov 24, 2012 at 9:05 AM Post #4,455 of 7,982
If any one is interested.

Vsonic GR07 Earphones with FiiO E02i/E6 Amp $159.50 after coupon code: THANKSGR07
Includes free Fedex next day delivery to select destinations.

Limit 10 redeems, 1 per customer, expires when all redeems are used or by Monday, whichever first.

http://www.mp4nation.net/vsonic-gr07-mkii-professional-in-ear-earphones

MP4Nation deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back