Sorry. It happens now and then when my psychotic alter ego rears his ugly head
smile.gif

Apr 1, 2013 at 1:10 AM Post #512 of 2,697
Quote:
This page neck deep in punny material :p

That's how we roll meng.
cool.gif

Quote:

It's definitely the blue stock tips pill. Make sure you get a insertion and a good seal. Freaky good throughout the spectrum.

And as mochill has so religiously been sermoning, burn in counts with these puppies. Nobody should even comment on them before sufficient burn in.

Man WAYNE you got some big ol' ear holds meng, you use the green auvio tips?!!!  O.O I use those medium red or orange ones. LMAO Yes we are comparing tips sizes, damn it WAYNE yours are bigger than mine.
redface.gif

I will for sure try my MH1Cs tips out on them, but will tip roll with the stock ones as well, since our beloved mochill guru said it sounds best with stock ones. He better be right about the tips as well as these gr07 BE or else......

Apr 1, 2013 at 1:20 AM Post #515 of 2,697
Quote:

I will for sure try my MH1Cs tips out on them, but will tip roll with the stock ones as well, since our beloved mochill guru said it sounds best with stock ones. He better be right about the tips as well as these gr07 BE or else......

Two things:

1) Stick with the blue stock tips

2) Make sure you have sufficient burn in. The bass truly does transform into a beautiful organic monster, and the treble is tamed, yet still wonderfully extended and detailed.

3) Wow. Listen to this Noisia track with these puppies, and I'm not really sure it could sound better with any other iem. (ok, that's three things).

Apr 1, 2013 at 1:26 AM Post #518 of 2,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

damn it WAYNE yours is way bigger than mine.
redface.gif

Yeah, sorry 'bout that.

Apr 1, 2013 at 1:32 AM Post #519 of 2,697
Quote:

Two things:

1) Stick with the blue stock tips

2) Make sure you have sufficient burn in. The bass truly does transform into a beautiful organic monster, and the treble is tamed, yet still wonderfully extended and detailed.

3) Wow. Listen to this Noisia track with these puppies, and I'm not really sure it could sound better with any other iem. (ok, that's three things).

Thanks for the "tips" WAYNE.
wink_face.gif

Quote:
Lol , I thought you were done with the pics :p

Yeah but i wasn't done with you!!!
tongue.gif

Quote:
Those ilvs are great also
biggrin.gif

ahahahahahahaha good one.

Quote:

Yeah, sorry 'bout that.

wayyyyyyyyyyyyy bigger.
triportsad.gif

Apr 1, 2013 at 6:40 AM Post #521 of 2,697
Umm can we actually talk about the headphones please?:) I started feeling like there are only 5-10 people who bought this headphone. I'd hate to have buyer's remorse. Gosh get here already.

Buyer's remorse comes naturally during the first 100 hours. After that, you learn to live with it. LOL!

Seriously, they get better after the prescribed burn in period. :)

Side note- everytime sfwalcer posts something, the topic gets derailed....I mean that in a good way. :)

Apr 1, 2013 at 9:04 AM Post #522 of 2,697
So imvtrying the medium (green) Sony hybrids, they're pretty loose on the nozzle. A few times I've had to dish it out of my ear. This is even after pusshing it past the stopper so the nozzle is more visible from the bore. I like the sound better, and its more comfortable than the light blue/grey stock tips, but the looseness is kinda bothering me. I've already had to retrace steps to find one too.

Apr 1, 2013 at 1:04 PM Post #524 of 2,697
^ ooooh, sfwalcer is soooooo denied. I think that he is getting a set of sony hybrids with a new toy of his, so he could use them I suppose.

Apr 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #525 of 2,697
Quote:
ummmmm.
I just realized.
you won't be getting tips. Unless eke decided to send them.
I only sent the earphones cuz he already had the gr07 mkII and the tips are the same.
soooooo. yeah.

Hmmmmmmmm interesting development. LoL

I do have sony hybrids as well as MH1C tips so...................................... will see how they sound. Crap where is ekey boi at gimme yo' tips meng.
biggrin.gif

Quote:
^ ooooh, sfwalcer is soooooo denied. I think that he is getting a set of sony hybrids with a new toy of his, so he could use them I suppose.

How do sony hybrids sound on these, i have tons of other random tips i can try. I hope the wide bore auvio tips will suffice since they sound good with a lot of gears i have. Fingers crossed!!!

Curse you WAYNE i am a weak soul and have fell to your devious tricks, WS99 here i come.
triportsad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back