VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Mar 31, 2013 at 11:03 PM Post #496 of 2,697
Quote:

Indeed lol! Anyway, getting back OT, when are you getting your GR07BE's? (I would call them atomikn00b's gr07be's, but we all know that they are not his anymore lol)

When you get them, try out various tips such as your mh1c tips (a bit congested), and try out the auvio green tips, and of course try out the stock blue tips (which seem to be the ones). Spend some time finding the ones that work best for you, and then provide your thoughts on how the gr07be's compare to your cnk70's and fxz200's. And remember... this is serious stuff. Don't mess it up!
tongue.gif

Quote:

^ LMAO WHAT gr07 BEs, i didn't say nothin' about no stinkin' gr07 BEs. Why am i even here, i don't even own them.

IT"S MINE IT"S ALL MINE NOW BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks gias no pressure there, ya' know.
triportsad.gif
  Oh atomik, eke said he only put 50hrs of burn-in on them BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! So it looks like i not only owe it to you but to these gr07s  as well to put in another 1000000000hrs in order to get those biocello-something something drivers to just sound proper.  See what a swell dood i am, doing a great service here for not just this community but for those lovely gr07 BEs of yours, i mean mine.
biggrin.gif

Mar 31, 2013 at 11:11 PM Post #497 of 2,697
Quote:
Thanks gias no pressure there, ya' know.
triportsad.gif
  Oh atomik, eke said he only put 50hrs of burn-in on them BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! So it looks like i not only owe it to you but to these gr07s  as well to put in another 1000000000hrs in order to get those biocello-something something drivers to just sound proper.  See what a swell dood i am, doing a great service here for not just this community but for those lovely gr07 BEs of yours, i mean mine.
biggrin.gif

Yes, atomik should be paying you for helping get those be's up to 1000 hours of burn in bliss. In fact, he should probably just pay you about the cost of the be's. Heck, you might as well keep them!
ph34r.gif

Mar 31, 2013 at 11:37 PM Post #499 of 2,697
Quote:

Yes, atomik should be paying you for helping get those be's up to 1000 hours of burn in bliss. In fact, he should probably just pay you about the cost of the be's. Heck, you might as well keep them!
ph34r.gif

WoW, it's like we share one MIND!!! Holy crap WAYNE are you sure we are not the same person.
wink_face.gif
***In before you know who accuses us of using multiple accounts*** LMAO

Quote:
lol. cool.
in that case. judge them pre and post additional burn in will ya?
Just don't break 'em :p

WOW is this the official green light for me to beat the doo doo outta these gr07 BEs. LoL Don't worry meng, i think 2 weeks should be tops for me to get a good sense of how they sound, but if they change that much during burn-in.
ph34r.gif
popcorn.gif
Gotta make some notes on how they sound then, i gots my Korean Hip Hop collection waiting in the wings to test these bad bois out, lets see what the hype is all about. DUN DUN DUN, mochill i am coming for ya' for good or for bad.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 31, 2013 at 11:43 PM Post #500 of 2,697
Quote:

WoW, it's like we share one MIND!!! Holy crap WAYNE are you sure we are not the same person.
wink_face.gif
***In before you know who accuses us of using multiple accounts*** LMAO

Why do you have to be so cute all of the time?

Quote:
Gotta make some notes on how they sound then, i gots my Korean Hip Hop collection waiting in the wings to test these bad bois out, lets see what the hype is all about. DUN DUN DUN, mochill i am coming for ya' for good or for bad.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Obviously you didn't read atomik's disclaimer... no Korean Hip Hop!!! LOL!

Apr 1, 2013 at 12:02 AM Post #501 of 2,697
Quote:

Why do you have to be so cute all of the time?

Obviously you didn't read atomik's disclaimer... no Korean Hip Hop!!! LOL!

LoL, i can't help it man, i was born with a QT face for trollin'.
tongue_smile.gif

Man if Korean Hip Hop is not allowed it's not worth trying, sending them back ASAP, in fact i am gonna refuse shipment.
biggrin.gif
Atomik is Brack, he knows what's up.
wink_face.gif
HIP HOP FTW!!!

Apr 1, 2013 at 12:14 AM Post #502 of 2,697

Apr 1, 2013 at 12:27 AM Post #504 of 2,697
biggrin.gif

Now let's get this thread back OT and stop spoiling it with stupid gif's.

If you don't hurry up and give us those impressions, then there is only one recourse for you.

Apr 1, 2013 at 12:42 AM Post #507 of 2,697
Apr 1, 2013 at 1:01 AM Post #510 of 2,697
Quote:
We'll see about that HA! Will this be the blue or the red pill???
rolleyes.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

It's definitely the blue stock tips pill. Make sure you get a insertion and a good seal. Freaky good throughout the spectrum.

And as mochill has so religiously been sermoning, burn in counts with these puppies. Nobody should even comment on them before sufficient burn in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back