VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Apr 1, 2013 at 1:21 PM Post #526 of 2,697
Quote:
Hmmmmmmmm interesting development. LoL

I do have sony hybrids as well as MH1C tips so...................................... will see how they sound. Crap where is ekey boi at gimme yo' tips meng.
biggrin.gif

How do sony hybrids sound on these, i have tons of other random tips i can try. I hope the wide bore auvio tips will suffice since they sound good with a lot of gears i have. Fingers crossed!!!

Curse you WAYNE i am a weak soul and have fell to your devious tricks, WS99 here i come.
triportsad.gif

I don't want sfwalcer's AIDS when I get my tips back! 
tongue.gif

As for the auvio, you'll have to use the sony hybrids as spacers to get it to fit on the GR07.

Apr 1, 2013 at 1:25 PM Post #527 of 2,697
Quote:

I don't want sfwalcer's AIDS when I get my tips back! 
tongue.gif

As for the auvio, you'll have to use the sony hybrids as spacers to get it to fit on the GR07.

I need tip aid not AIDS, keep the AIDS to yourself.
wink_face.gif

What you mean by "spacers" sound like a tip on top of tip trick.
confused_face_2.gif
Tip on tips, this is how you gr07 BErs roll???

edit: 2000th post wasted on these gr07 BEs.

Apr 1, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #528 of 2,697
Quote:
I need tip aid not AIDS, keep the AIDS to yourself.
wink_face.gif

What you mean by "spacers" sound like a tip on top of tip trick.
confused_face_2.gif
Tip on tips, this is how you gr07 BErs roll???

Tipception, man.

No, you put on the hybrids backwards (like the part that goes into your ear, put that on the nozzle), then peel back the flange like a banana. That should expose the core. Then you put on the auvio tips over the hybrid core.

Apr 1, 2013 at 1:38 PM Post #529 of 2,697
Quote:

Tipception, man.

No, you put on the hybrids backwards (like the part that goes into your ear, put that on the nozzle), then peel back the flange like a banana. That should expose the core. Then you put on the auvio tips over the hybrid core.

Hmmmmm that's a interesting circus trick, will try it for sure. But damn why the nozzle of these gr07 BEs so damn special??? Auvio tips don't fit on them without doing this fancy hat trick??? Will see in due time..........................

Thanks for the tip AIDS eke!!!
wink_face.gif

Apr 1, 2013 at 1:43 PM Post #530 of 2,697
Quote:
Hmmmmm that's a interesting circus trick, will try it for sure. But damn why the nozzle of these gr07 BEs so damn special??? Auvio tips don't fit on them without doing this fancy hat trick??? Will see in due time..........................

wink_face.gif

It's not special at all. Hybrids fit fine.

No worries. I like to AIDS all my friends.

Apr 1, 2013 at 2:03 PM Post #532 of 2,697
And on a side note.

Just got a pair of the MH1C eartips ,from Eke,and all I can say is WOW...what a difference in SQ,,,Fit,Comfort.
If you are having trouble finding the right tips for your Vsonic Gr07 be...give these a try
A night & day ,difference.

Tnx eke,
Mike

Apr 1, 2013 at 2:12 PM Post #533 of 2,697
Quote:
And on a side note.

Just got a pair of the MH1C eartips ,from Eke,and all I can say is WOW...what a difference in SQ,,,Fit,Comfort.
If you are having trouble finding the right tips for your Vsonic Gr07 be...give these a try
A night & day ,difference.

Tnx eke,
Mike

Aya' another of ekey bois AIDS tip victims confesses.  Looks like his has been busy spreading his lovin' around instead of burin' these gr07 BEs sigh. Why i gots to do all the hard work.
biggrin.gif

Thanks man for the MH1C tip impressions, will see how it sounds, since they are my most beloved tips as well. So comfy and seal too crazy well. Just crazy.    

You're a good dood, eke.

Apr 1, 2013 at 2:15 PM Post #534 of 2,697
Quote:

wink_face.gif

The auvio tips fit fine on them. They bring out more of the treble, which is nice, but at the expense of some of the low end. At this point, I like the stock blue tips the best for the best balance (seems to be a general consensus). Your sony hybrids may provide a similar signature.

Regarding those WS99's... ha ha! (you'll love them)

Apr 1, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #535 of 2,697
Quote:

The auvio tips fit fine on them. They bring out more of the treble, which is nice, but at the expense of some of the low end. At this point, I like the stock blue tips the best for the best balance (seems to be a general consensus). Your sony hybrids may provide a similar signature.

I am sure all the tips i have will sound fine, the stock ones might be the most balanced as you said but they all should be pretty close.  I hope.

Yeah let the dethroning begin............................ poor S500s your godly reign has come to an end.
L3000.gif

Apr 1, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #536 of 2,697
Quote:

Are the stock blue tips ,even better than the MH1C's ...?

Apr 1, 2013 at 3:12 PM Post #537 of 2,697
Quote:
Yeah let the dethroning begin............................ poor S500s your godly reign has come to an end.
L3000.gif

The S500's put up one helluva fight though and are amazing for the price.

Apr 1, 2013 at 3:14 PM Post #538 of 2,697
Stock Blues!! And you will be dancing like this:

Sorry had to be done

Apr 2, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #539 of 2,697
Well, I just got my GR07BE and I am impressed to say the least. These IEMs are truly transparent and bass extension is very pleasent with out any harm to mid range.
I have been using a set of well burned in Sony MDR 7550 and I still think the soundstage from the Sony is wider. I also feel the Sony are more comfortable to wear. I will burn in
the GR07BE and keep on listening. They are truly amazing.  I would like to compare these to the Sennheisers IE800 and test the law of diminishing returns.

Apr 2, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #540 of 2,697
Congrats! Amazingly, they really do keep on improving with good burn in as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back