Vsonic GR-07 = WOW
Jun 10, 2012 at 6:10 PM Post #76 of 88
Quote:
The GR07s definitely have more bass, while not coming up short quality-wise.

Isolation is a below the Ety's, but that's no surprise as high isolation is one of the traits of Etys.

If the Etys isolation is 4.5, I would say the GR07s would land near 3.5, perhaps a little more.

up!appreciate!
 those GR07,maybe more fun signature then my HF5.i am looking to a primary IEM to couple with my Ety`s,so a analytical and a warm setup to the street walk-around should be fine for me.thanks Emospence

Jun 10, 2012 at 11:52 PM Post #77 of 88
Quote:
up!appreciate!
 those GR07,maybe more fun signature then my HF5.i am looking to a primary IEM to couple with my Ety`s,so a analytical and a warm setup to the street walk-around should be fine for me.thanks Emospence

beerchug.gif

Nov 20, 2012 at 6:28 PM Post #80 of 88
How would you guys compare the GR07 to the Ultimate Ears 10 or RE0 ? Thanks! 
wink.gif

Nov 20, 2012 at 6:46 PM Post #81 of 88
Better than both, though with a different sound than both.
Quote:
How would you guys compare the GR07 to the Ultimate Ears 10 or RE0 ? Thanks!

Nov 22, 2012 at 5:18 PM Post #85 of 88
Quote:
quote.gif

Hi there, GR07 can be defined as an all-rounder?

I will be listening mostly to electronic/house/trance music, so I think GR07 are basically perfect for me, and hard to beat in their price range. Will be getting them soon, thanks for advices guys!

EDIT: They are sold online under the GR07 MK2 name, is that the latest version?

Dec 12, 2012 at 12:37 AM Post #88 of 88
I think they sound a bit better out of a warmer source. I prefer the rb'd ipod 5.5 to the J3, but I use the J3 because of the great battery life. The J3 is a bit cold as a source imo. The GR07s are fantastic all-arounders for the money, again imo. There is the occasional cable issue here and there with MKI, but this may have been eliminated with the release of MKII. I had mine re-terminated (but my local headphone shop here in Saigon only had straight plugs which I don't like). At any rate, I've had them almost a full year and I still hold them in high regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back