VSONIC dealers in Canada?
Jun 10, 2012 at 7:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

George22

New Head-Fier
I am looking to replace my klipsch Image S4 with a VSONIC GR07 but I can't find a dealer or site that will ship it to Canada, Ontario.

Any leads?

Thanks!

Jun 10, 2012 at 9:05 PM Post #4 of 13
I believe Travis at headphonebar in Vancouver used to have the GR07 in stock, though not any more. He does have the GR01 and GR06 in stock so maybe shoot him an email and see if he's getting any more GR07 coming soon.

Jun 10, 2012 at 9:25 PM Post #5 of 13
Sorry it's not related to the topic but it's sad that Canadians are not always get great and easy routes to get great gears other than ebay or even if we find one, it's expensive like hell.

Jun 10, 2012 at 10:59 PM Post #6 of 13
I checked out headphonebar, they are expecting a shipment within 3- 5 weeks.
I also checked out the ebay user lendmeurears. They have the product but does anyone have experience with shipping to Canada (the customs fees = what I am scared of).

Thanks for the info!

Jun 10, 2012 at 11:38 PM Post #7 of 13
Thank you George22 for starting this thread as it helped anwser the same questions I had about getting the GR07. I hate customs and the federal goverment for all of the taxing being done as well as certain retailers jacking up the price because they feel they can.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:38 AM Post #8 of 13
Quote:
I also checked out the ebay user lendmeurears. They have the product but does anyone have experience with shipping to Canada (the customs fees = what I am scared of).

Thanks for the info!

I've had many products shipped to me internationally and it's been pretty inconsistent with customs. FedEx, UPS and such will have much higher custom fees as opposed to CanadaPost. If you are afraid of high custom fees, select the shipping option that uses the local post service so that the item will be handed to CanadaPost once it arrives in Canada. 

Jun 12, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #9 of 13
Quote:
I've had many products shipped to me internationally and it's been pretty inconsistent with customs. FedEx, UPS and such will have much higher custom fees as opposed to CanadaPost. If you are afraid of high custom fees, select the shipping option that uses the local post service so that the item will be handed to CanadaPost once it arrives in Canada. 

+ Brokerage Fee. 

Jun 12, 2012 at 2:28 PM Post #10 of 13
Got my GR07 from them. I live on the west coast and I didn't get charged with any custom or brokerage fees. They shipped it via Singapore post.
Quote:

Thanks for the info!

Jun 12, 2012 at 8:15 PM Post #11 of 13
Quote:
Got my GR07 from them. I live on the west coast and I didn't get charged with any custom or brokerage fees. They shipped it via Singapore post.

I bought from lendmeurears. Crazy fast ebay seller (I paid him the night before and next day they shipped it). Ebay seller also answered a carp load of messages I sent, thank you! They used Singapore post for me too and their website sends me to CanadaPost. Hopefully, the thing will go to America, and through UPSP come to Canada, in which case there shouldn't be a brokerage fee. So I think I am safe. Will keep you guys updated.
Oh yeah. Price difference between ebay and headphone bar "doesn't" seem to be that big. So if you're in Canada and are patient, wait until headphone bar restocks.

Jun 13, 2012 at 11:24 AM Post #12 of 13
i bought mine from lendmeurears 2 months ago- i live in toronto
arrived in america, passed customs pretty quickly, and waited approx 3-4 weeks for canada post to deliver from BC, with nothing about its progress in the tracking code
my gr07 arrived fine but dont worry if you're waiting a long time

Jun 17, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #13 of 13
Quote:
i bought mine from lendmeurears 2 months ago- i live in toronto
arrived in america, passed customs pretty quickly, and waited approx 3-4 weeks for canada post to deliver from BC, with nothing about its progress in the tracking code
my gr07 arrived fine but dont worry if you're waiting a long time

My product passed customs on the 16th, so I hope it doesn't take as long.  Did you end up having to pay any more $$ when you picked the item up?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back