Vote: Best Looking Wooden Headphone
Apr 1, 2011 at 1:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 57

wots

New Head-Fier
I want a headphone that looks good, not one that sounds good. Vote for your favorite wooden headphone and I promise to buy whichever is the most popular. Thanx. Remember: Looks count, sound doesn't, so don't bother me with nonsense on that. Thanx again.

Apr 1, 2011 at 1:10 AM Post #2 of 57
If sound doesnt matter why are you here......

Oh and ESW-9

Apr 1, 2011 at 1:22 AM Post #6 of 57

Sounds like you want yourself an HP3000. I'd REALLY like to see everyone vote for it, just so you'd have to wander to the ends of the earth trying to buy something that sounds like listening to a ham radio through a blanket. 
Quote:
I want a headphone that looks good, not one that sounds good. Vote for your favorite wooden headphone and I promise to buy whichever is the most popular. Thanx. Remember: Looks count, sound doesn't, so don't bother me with nonsense on that. Thanx again.

Apr 1, 2011 at 2:12 AM Post #7 of 57
Since you have no price listed, I reccommend the sennheiser HE90. there's one on e-bay right now, that comes with an amp.

anything headphile is usually good.

Most of the AT woodies are pretty. I like the w1000x best, I think.

Also, apparantly, I can't post at ALL in opera, and with firefox, I can't use the past feature (I was going to rescue the text of my lost post with it, but that didn't work) I am NOT downloading another webborwser on this computer just to view headfi with.

Apr 1, 2011 at 2:47 AM Post #9 of 57
Agreed, the D7000 and W1000X have the best finishes I've seen on any wood 'phones. I also really like the Japanese Cherry cupped ATH phones. 

Quote:
Denon D7000 look beautifully classic.

Apr 1, 2011 at 3:10 PM Post #11 of 57
-- Go buy some Justin Bieber beats and show them to all your friends, that's sure to make you cool.
They now make Justin Bieber Beats! awesome. You learn so much here.

Apr 1, 2011 at 4:14 PM Post #15 of 57
I think the GS-1000i from Grado are the best looking headphones I've seen. I'd sell my shoes for a pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back