VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA - Crowdsourcing, Reviews, Discussions Thread!
Jul 30, 2015 at 1:10 PM Post #212 of 407
Still no word on a general price range? The 25k/50k limited production makes me think it'll be on the higher end of mid-range. Love my Crossfade LPs and the brief period that I had M100s, if this thing has detachable cables or is built solidly I'm sold!

Jul 30, 2015 at 10:06 PM Post #214 of 407
  Still no word on a general price range? The 25k/50k limited production makes me think it'll be on the higher end of mid-range. Love my Crossfade LPs and the brief period that I had M100s, if this thing has detachable cables or is built solidly I'm sold!

Search the thread he has said the price before. I believe he previously said they would be like $150 or $180. Also, look at previous pics and they don't appear to have removable cables.

Jul 30, 2015 at 10:11 PM Post #215 of 407
  Zn = Liquid Zinc Metallo
The pricepoint for "Zn" will be $150-200 we feel but it could fight with any $300 easily;.  It competes with products multiple times the price. Zn is made of ZINC and it is very difficult to build, but the groundbreaking tuned sound, QC, design and feel is out of this world for an in-ear sub $500.

Forza
Forza will be a lot different now. I'll try to leak more intel.

One thing is the cable is un-tangable, it is brilliant.  And the product is solid yet light.  It is a stunner...

More to come!

-V

Here I did the work for you :)

Jul 31, 2015 at 4:08 AM Post #216 of 407
I am V-MODA all time fans. I really look forward to the new in-ear which is for audiophile with accessible price.

Will it be priced at the kill zone like USD 100, like sennheiser momentum in-ear?

I strongly believe V new in ear can kill any brand without doubt

I have been waiting V in ear for several years for my everyday use.

Looking forward to launching it soon

Jul 31, 2015 at 4:14 AM Post #217 of 407
one more thing, pls don't market Zn as fashion accessories..

I believe that heritage of V-MODA is DJ, EDM...professional....

professional in-ear for all type music + V-MODA brand name  = kill all other brands

deadhorse.gif

Jul 31, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #218 of 407
  I am V-MODA all time fans. I really look forward to the new in-ear which is for audiophile with accessible price.

Will it be priced at the kill zone like USD 100, like sennheiser momentum in-ear?

I strongly believe V new in ear can kill any brand without doubt

I have been waiting V in ear for several years for my everyday use.

Looking forward to launching it soon

Did you really just ask about the price?? Open your eyes and look up I already posted right above yours how he said they would be $150-200.

Aug 1, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #219 of 407
  Did you really just ask about the price?? Open your eyes and look up I already posted right above yours how he said they would be $150-200.

True, but no need for hostility. Sometimes folks don't look at all 15 pages, or even the last one, before they post about their excitement.

I think the number one competitor for the V-MODA Zn will be the Hifiman RE-600. Similar price point and the RE-600 is a killer universal.

Aug 1, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #220 of 407
I think they should be $150 for us Head-fier's
ksc75smile.gif

Aug 1, 2015 at 7:17 PM Post #221 of 407
Pwn3r4Life
Yes i would have understood if it was on a different page but i literally just got done answering the same question. So they didn't have to search 15 pages. All they had to do is look at the post right above theirs. There is no excuse for that. It's just plain laziness.

Also, there is a search thread button for a reason. All I had to do is search for "price" and that is how I found the answer. Most questions have already been answered multiple times. Please use the search function before posting a question because your question may have already been answered.

Aug 1, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #222 of 407
True, but no need for hostility. Sometimes folks don't look at all 15 pages, or even the last one, before they post about their excitement.

I think the number one competitor for the V-MODA Zn will be the Hifiman RE-600. Similar price point and the RE-600 is a killer universal.
Agreed, no hostility needed. However there's also a search button for the thread. No need to flick through 15 pages.

Back on topic I should be able to write a little more about the Zn's next week.

Aug 2, 2015 at 8:16 PM Post #224 of 407
Just my wish list, man, 

No need to be offense!

I think people has much choices for in ear monitor market. especially the mid-low price point.

That's why I think bench-marking the momentum in-ear price point becomes so important. I do hope V-MODA consider it.
deadhorse.gif

Aug 3, 2015 at 12:37 AM Post #225 of 407

Users who are viewing this thread

Back