VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA - Crowdsourcing, Reviews, Discussions Thread!
Aug 16, 2015 at 4:58 AM Post #241 of 407
Would love a pair of these if they sound anything like the m100.  Desperately need a new pair of in-ears so hope these come out soon, otherwise money is going to the competition.

Aug 16, 2015 at 10:30 PM Post #242 of 407
  Would love a pair of these if they sound anything like the m100.  Desperately need a new pair of in-ears so hope these come out soon, otherwise money is going to the competition.

I actually just gave my very preliminary thoughts here :-

http://www.head-fi.org/t/737888/veni-vidi-vici-v-modas-new-iems-zn-formerly-alto-forza-crowdsourcing-reviews-discussions-thread/180#post_11791599

I actually need to give more listening time to the Zns but I've been very tied up with work/family.

Aug 17, 2015 at 2:02 PM Post #243 of 407

I actually just gave my very preliminary thoughts here :-

http://www.head-fi.org/t/737888/veni-vidi-vici-v-modas-new-iems-zn-formerly-alto-forza-crowdsourcing-reviews-discussions-thread/180#post_11791599

I actually need to give more listening time to the Zns but I've been very tied up with work/family.

Ah thank you, i'll have a read of that once I put the gremlins to bed.  

edit: interesting first impressions, so not like the m100 at all.  Still intrigued.  Guess no details on dates just yet.

Aug 18, 2015 at 6:38 PM Post #246 of 407
I'll post more Intel on Zn soon... stay tuned. But we finished the first small production run of Crossfade Wireless and then Zn is in the middle now.

Lots of work behind the scenes to make sure everything from the sound to packaging is perfect!

Aug 18, 2015 at 9:34 PM Post #249 of 407
Love that there is a new Wireless model coming out and all but it makes me want to buy them all. Needing IEM since my V-Moda Remix went out in the right ear. But owning the Crossfade LP upgrading to wireless M-100 would be wonderful but I can't decide now. One ships in september the other is still unknown. 

Aug 18, 2015 at 9:36 PM Post #250 of 407
Love that there is a new Wireless model coming out and all but it makes me want to buy them all. Needing IEM since my V-Moda Remix went out in the right ear. But owning the Crossfade LP upgrading to wireless M-100 would be wonderful but I can't decide now. One ships in september the other is still unknown. 

You try claiming the warranty? V-Moda has great customer service. They should be able to fix or replace your Remix.

Aug 18, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #255 of 407
Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back