Vape-Fi
Aug 20, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #153 of 3,183
At the moment Im using a few Flavour Vapour and Totally wicked batteries and clearomizers but going to be getting some new gear soon.
I also have the iTazte MVP VV/VW Battery/Charger which is pretty cool.

Will get some pics up later.

Aug 20, 2014 at 4:45 PM Post #154 of 3,183
Using the matte black Provari I've had for 2 1/2 years now........ Going strong.

Vaping Jugheads Juice here in Canada. Great flavours at great prices.

Hi guys!

Aug 20, 2014 at 7:33 PM Post #155 of 3,183
Because I really digged the SpaceJam Eclipse I just ordered my non tobacco flavour ever, the SpaceJam Galactica. Should be strawberries and champagne on the exhale. Sounds delicious :-D

Aug 24, 2014 at 5:24 PM Post #156 of 3,183
Been playing around with 20g kanthal the last few weeks - she's a screamer. Thinkin' I prefer this to my twisted builds - I'll have to get around to twisting up some 20g wire and see how it fairs.
Been rocking this on the Quasar (Onslaught too) with the single airhole mostly ( sometimes dual.)
I love the flavor and hotness she's giving out.

/img/vimeo_logo.png 

Aug 25, 2014 at 7:19 PM Post #157 of 3,183
Psywar Onslaught:

1. 22mm diameter
  2. 304 grade stainless steel top cap and base
  3. 3 Cyclops air flow control
  4. CNC machined hexagonal positive pole with 5 multiple 5 mm slanted holes
  5. 3 negative poles with 2mm holes
  6. copper positive pin silver coated
  7. 5 mm deep juice well 
  8. All fabricated hex screws
  9. peek insulators

This may well be the first stock dripper I've had with no complaints per really chasing those clouds. Impressive package.
Very large post holes - haven't broken a sweat fitting any kind of wire in there. I also really enjoy the type of screws they've chosen - they're big and beefy, so much so I can easily get in there with my fingers and tighten them down a bit. I wish the chamber was reduced for flavor, but meh, this is a cloud atty.

This is definitely the best cloud chaser I've had or experienced - pounces the CCI Militia IMO. The ability to run as many as six coils is interesting - I'll most likely stick to triple builds (wish there were a real single coil option.) The best thing about this atty (or at least one of the best things) is the peek insulators. I have burnt up way too many on my other atty's when chasing clouds.

Overall this Onslaught is the real deal - easily the best atty of the year IMO - still a few to come though. The fit and finish is great. The machining was 
also really well done, the tolerances on the orings are also spot on. 

Not much else to really say - flavor drops when really cloud chasing - so on par with the Mephisto, Militia or any other drilled out atty. What I'll say is this thing just chucks clouds with ease. It's also a really bad ass looking atty.

A bit pricey though at $130 - still up there with many flavor chasing atty's and some of the other big boy cloud makers. Still worth it to me.
3 airflow rings. Black, copper, brass. Stainless steel soon?

Again, always use caution when super sub ohming
Vertical coil. Larger wire will be challenging to do 
horizontal builds

No reduced chamber, just nice and big

Aug 25, 2014 at 7:41 PM Post #158 of 3,183
for the past few months i've been vaping on a cheapo chinese Seego Vhit Type-C globe for concentrates/wax on an eGo twist battery.  i've been smoking some stuff called Yoda. CO2 extract that's around 60% THC.  it is legal here in the state of Washington.  i haven't bought herb since discovering the wax/dabs.  love it!  cheers!!

Aug 28, 2014 at 10:06 AM Post #159 of 3,183
I've been using a simple ego-protank setup for a little over a year and a half now. Still break down and have a couple real smokes when I'm at the bar every now and then but least I'm not a pack 'n a half a day user any more. Sorry, didn't go back and reread all the posts in thread but anyone have any juice with a strong throat hit to recommend? Currently vaping Mount Baker Vapor amaretto 24mg. Would be nice to have another flavor to enjoy once in a while but most juices I try feel like I'm inhaling air.

Aug 28, 2014 at 10:19 AM Post #160 of 3,183
You can always step up your nic levels, but you may also want to up the PG ratio's. IMO, the easiest way to achieve more throat hit from where you're at - is
to investigate some sub ohming (not super low either) just enough to create more heat - get a warmer and throatier hit. You can also rebuild and try using
more cotton to add to that TH.

Edit:

Since you may not want to get into rebuilding, etc, and since you're using the Kanger clearomizer - check out their sub ohm prebuilt-coils.
You will need a new VV/VW device though. 

Aug 31, 2014 at 8:38 AM Post #161 of 3,183
I've been using a simple ego-protank setup for a little over a year and a half now. Still break down and have a couple real smokes when I'm at the bar every now and then but least I'm not a pack 'n a half a day user any more. Sorry, didn't go back and reread all the posts in thread but anyone have any juice with a strong throat hit to recommend? Currently vaping Mount Baker Vapor amaretto 24mg. Would be nice to have another flavor to enjoy once in a while but most juices I try feel like I'm inhaling air.

I'm using this RY4 blend from German Flavours, it's a 50/50 18mg. Gives a nice tobaccoish throat hit. I would recommend that you try some strong tobacco-like juices.

Aug 31, 2014 at 8:41 AM Post #162 of 3,183

I'm in the some boat as you. At the bar I take a real one too. Right now with SpaceJam when I drink at home I can cope without a real smoke! Great throathit, lots of flavour and clouds.

Aug 31, 2014 at 8:45 AM Post #163 of 3,183
CCI Box Mod:

Not sure where to start. This mod hits harder than anything else I've tried. Period. No other box mod is quite close. Some notables: This is a cloud chasing device wholly made
by a cloud chaser. The switch has an amp rating of over 100 amps. Nothing else is even close. I believe silver plated copper contact pin and copper contacts for the batteries.
This runs in parallel with dual 18650's (always run batteries as pairs only) can also run with a single 18650, if wanted. Amp limits are doubled as is pulse rate and you'll also
get the benefit of double the battery life per your batteries mAh. 

Build quality is stout - also nice fit and finish with a nicely deep engraved logo. The layout is clean as a whistle as well. Made out of Red Oak.

Overall: this has sidelined all my mechs. I don't want to vape on anything else. I still use and love my Flip, but the CCI mod is on another level from anything.
This also doesn't have to be used to super sub-ohm, etc. I surmise (and will test) this will take a .5-.8 resistance and freight it to hit like a .2-.1 resistance. There's virtually no lag
in fire-time and she spits very hard.

Now, this mod isn't easy to get ahold of at all. They're done for a small group of cloud chasers part of the CCI group, but he does release them through
Metrovaporshop in small batches. About 100 this 2nd run - gone in less than an hour. There are plenty of other box mods out there as well, and many of them are nice
per quality, aesthetics, etc. However this mod stands alone in performance.

Aug 31, 2014 at 11:34 AM Post #164 of 3,183
How expensive is this hobby for you 
tongue.gif

Aug 31, 2014 at 12:48 PM Post #165 of 3,183
  How expensive is this hobby for you 
tongue.gif

Cheesy. It's a lifestyle. I am very enthusiastic about vaping and how much it has impacted my life.
Further, these niche creations are a far better value than their counterparts. Take the Axis regulated parallel mod (really nice btw)
it's $260-280 the CCI frankly stomps it (but it's for different folks) and is just over $100. As said, the only hard part is these mods are
desired by a small group, so they're hard to get your hands on. Those other's are more widely produced, so easier.
I just like to share in case something might peak an interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back