Vape-Fi
Sep 1, 2014 at 8:08 AM Post #181 of 3,183
  Quote:
No joke there. I'm sitting on no less than 12,000ml of their juice (mixed flavors). For the most part I'm not impressed in the least. I do however love the amaretto, they at least got that right. It does eat through coil heads and plastic clearomizers like a champ though. There ry4 is the worst I have yet to try. I'm fairly certain a battery acid enema would be more enjoyable. Just as bad is the honey wood tobacco. I've steeped it for 1 3/4 years and it still smells/tastes exactly like baby powder.  I have read about people making nicotine brownies though, may have to give that a shot...

I hear you. They're very hit & miss. I've liked about 3 out of around 100 or so. Thug Juice and Absinthe are very good. They have way too many juices so there's no QC. Their 'flagship' Hawksauce - absolutely disugusting! One thing I can say though
(IME at least) their blueberry packs the meanest throat hit of any type of juice I've tried( besides CCI Dream Eater.) I believe it's due to the  actual artificial flavoring extract. But even in 100VG (or max whatever) it walloped my throat.

Sep 1, 2014 at 8:18 AM Post #183 of 3,183
  I ordered these flavors:

KRYPTONITE; BANG-BANG BEACH; STRAWBERRY BANANA COLLISION; SONIC BOOM; DRIP THROAT; R6 BLU.

Ha! You got a hold of him over the holiday weekend. Krypto and Drip Throat, mmm. Do let me know how Sonic Boom is though!
I really think I'm a closet tobacco freak.

All Freakin' day vape with the battle-scarred Quasar. Love it more than Grenada. Which says toooo much.

Sep 1, 2014 at 8:31 AM Post #184 of 3,183
  Ha! You got a hold of him over the holiday weekend. Krypto and Drip Throat, mmm. Do let me know how Sonic Boom is though!
I really think I'm a closet tobacco freak.

Haha, wil do. I'm quite curious about them all. They all sound jummy, now I hope they actually taste like the description. Too often you read something and taste just chemical. 

Sep 1, 2014 at 8:39 AM Post #185 of 3,183
  Haha, wil do. I'm quite curious about them all. They all sound jummy, now I hope they actually taste like the description. Too often you read something and taste just chemical. 

You are allowed to hate VapeOholic juices. But I'm allowed to use the block button. 
wink.gif

Sep 1, 2014 at 8:51 AM Post #187 of 3,183
  Anybody tried Five Pawns juices?

Not a fan. I find them overpriced for what they bring to the table. With that said, flavors are there - so the mixes are pretty good. Just didn't dig 'em.

Sep 1, 2014 at 10:33 AM Post #193 of 3,183
  Let me chick the first 6 flavors out first 
tongue.gif
 I vape maybe 3-4ML a day (usually less) as it is now, so should keep me vaping for some time 
beerchug.gif

Fine! Please compare Sonic Boom and Drip Throat ASAP so I can know if I'm feeling adventurous enough to put in an order. Ah hell, that might take 2 months with customs. Haha.

Sep 1, 2014 at 1:08 PM Post #194 of 3,183
Labor Day Sale. 20% off everything. Today only.

Discount code: labordaysale

Elevated Vaping

Sep 1, 2014 at 2:26 PM Post #195 of 3,183
Labor Day Sale. 50% of all Liquids. Today only. 

Discount Code: LABORDAY

JV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back