Vape-Fi
Aug 31, 2014 at 12:59 PM Post #166 of 3,183
  Cheesy. It's a lifestyle. I am very enthusiastic about vaping and how much it has impacted my life.
Further, these niche creations are a far better value than their counterparts. Take the Axis regulated parallel mod (really nice btw)
it's $260-280 the CCI frankly stomps it (but it's for different folks) and is just over $100. As said, the only hard part is these mods are
desired by a small group, so they're hard to get your hands on. Those other's are more widely produced, so easier.
I just like to share in case something might peak an interest.

It was a genuine question because you have a lot of new toys constantly. You probably sell the stuff you don't like to keep it a bit affordable. My monthly expenses for vaping has gone up since the Dani and some more expensive and way better juices. I actually vape other than tobacco too now. But it's all worth it since I don't smoke now (except for after a couple of beers out in the town). 

Do you know anything about these brands: Zeus, Mr. Good Vape, Cosmic Fog, Obsession and Virgin Vapor. We have those brands now too. They are all about 11-12,50 euro for 15ML. Any recommendations? Right now I'm into Space Jam. 
basshead.gif

Aug 31, 2014 at 1:18 PM Post #167 of 3,183
  It was a genuine question because you have a lot of new toys constantly. You probably sell the stuff you don't like to keep it a bit affordable. My monthly expenses for vaping has gone up since the Dani and some more expensive and way better juices. I actually vape other than tobacco too now. But it's all worth it since I don't smoke now (except for after a couple of beers out in the town). 

Do you know anything about these brands: Zeus, Mr. Good Vape, Cosmic Fog, Obsession and Virgin Vapor. We have those brands now too. They are all about 11-12,50 euro for 15ML. Any recommendations? Right now I'm into Space Jam. 
basshead.gif

I was a menthol smoker - and I fell IN LOVE with anise-absolutely. Vaping is unique like that. SO
much stuff out there to peak your interests.

I don't sell. I only buy what hardware I think I'll like. And thus far, not very disappointed. In part, vape shops
help mitigate buying blind, so to speak.

Many of these mods are backlogged, honestly. My only actual new toy (besides the CCi)  (yet to come) I ordered a while back is the TIT box mod. The progression with vaping can be expensive, but there will come a time when you mostly settle down. Finding a juice/juices that fit your taste, so you're not constantly spending - trying out the latest and greatest - or searching for that latest hit juice.

Still, some juices are rather expensive (you're overseas, so it may be more or less harsh.) I've found a 
pretty great middle ground per pricing and flavor - in VapeOholic. CCI juices are also quite good.
Generally speaking - I freakin' can't stand the big vape boom and these $20-30/30ml. Prices should be cut in half, easily. Then again, there are still some nice juices from Mt Baker Vapor, which are super cheap. $40/236ml.

I've heard of a few of those and tried even fewer. Cosmic Fog is garbage. Ala the big vape boom, blah.
I've liked Virgin Vapor (ok,) but IMO I'd recommend a slew of other's over 'em.

Space Jam is hugely popular and I've really liked their Andromeda. I'd really love to push VapeOholic on you
because I think their juice quality is simply unmatched, however, I won't. 
wink.gif

I'd really take a look at Nicoticket (who was voted best tobacco and 2 fruit juices for ECF's 2013 best awards.)
Pretty affordable and quite tasty (impression on Gravity coming.) There's also Dr Crimmy's who
has a pretty small line, amazing pricing (and an awesome person) that you could look at.

MANY bash Mt Baker - and some of their juices are just terrible. But I'd give them a look.
I still love Thug Juice - even though it takes two freakin' years to steep to be vapable.

Aug 31, 2014 at 2:41 PM Post #169 of 3,183
  I want VapeOHolic but nowhere to be found in the Netherlands. Where can I buy it in the States that will ship overseas without it costing 20 bucks.

What I'd do is contact him directly on Facebook. He's based in California, fyi.

Aug 31, 2014 at 4:16 PM Post #171 of 3,183
  Yeah, did that :) Read you have to like him on FB and then you can order. Also read he is a chemist bij trade so he is some sort of Heisenberg of vaping 
tongue_smile.gif

I've not liked him. Yup. His juices are freakin' good. After you message him he'll send you the menu and then build your juice per your vape setup. I've
quite enjoyed his ordering system and he's been fairly quick to respond to messages, etc. I recommend Drip Throat. 
biggrin.gif

Aug 31, 2014 at 4:24 PM Post #173 of 3,183
  Any recommendations with flavours? 

I haven't tried out his whole menu (and don't plan it. Kryptonite and Drip Throat are my favs.) It depends what you're looking for really. He does fruits, tobaccos, desserts, candy, etc.

Peruse the menu, narrow down the choices. He will also list VapeOholic favorites - and those are pretty much sure bets.

Aug 31, 2014 at 4:26 PM Post #174 of 3,183
  I haven't tried out his whole menu (and don't plan it. Kryptonite and Drip Throat are my favs.) It depends what you're looking for really. He does fruits, tobaccos, desserts, etc.
Peruse the menu, narrow down the choices. He will also list VapeOholic favorites - and those are pretty much sure bets.

Will probably get those two, a tobacco one and one weird thing that I enjoy eating or drinking :p

Aug 31, 2014 at 4:28 PM Post #175 of 3,183
  Will probably get those two, a tobacco one and one weird thing that I enjoy eating or drinking :p

I think Krypto is really a juice everyone would like. It's light and refreshing. Drip Throat - IDK. It may not satisfy big tobacco lovers. I just really dig that sweet, smooth, mellowness it has going on. It could be I like it so much because it balances out my more aggressive type juices. It's just good stuff.

Aug 31, 2014 at 4:34 PM Post #176 of 3,183
  I think Krypto is really a juice everyone would like. It's light and refreshing. Drip Throat - IDK. It may not satisfy big tobacco lovers. I just really dig that sweet, smooth, mellowness it has going on. It could be I like it so much because it balances out my more aggressive type juices. It's just good stuff.

Well I really digged the Space Jam Galactica (strawberry with champagne although I mainly tasted strawberries) and really liked it. Now I have tobacco in my tank (because the Galactica was all gone) and it taste a little dull now. So probably a mix would be awesome. I  just don't like caramel or vanilla that much. Mix that with tobacco (like almost all tobacco flavours) and it's just weird. 

Aug 31, 2014 at 4:41 PM Post #177 of 3,183
  Well I really digged the Space Jam Galactica (strawberry with champagne although I mainly tasted strawberries) and really liked it. Now I have tobacco in my tank (because the Galactica was all gone) and it taste a little dull now. So probably a mix would be awesome. I  just don't like caramel or vanilla that much. Mix that with tobacco (like almost all tobacco flavours) and it's just weird. 

Yea, those are Ry4 types. DT is just a sweet tobacco. Probably NET if I'd venture a guess. But it has a fruit thingy, too. I taste like an apple-raisin mix.
But wait til you see his menu, you might see something that sounds good.

Aug 31, 2014 at 10:15 PM Post #179 of 3,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper /img/forum/go_quote.gif

MANY bash Mt Baker - and some of their juices are just TERRIBLE. But I'd give them a look.

No joke there. I'm sitting on no less than 12,000ml of their juice (mixed flavors). For the most part I'm not impressed in the least. I do however love the amaretto, they at least got that right. It does eat through coil heads and plastic clearomizers like a champ though. There ry4 is the worst I have yet to try. I'm fairly certain a battery acid enema would be more enjoyable. Just as bad is the honey wood tobacco. I've steeped it for 1 3/4 years and it still smells/tastes exactly like baby powder.  I have read about people making nicotine brownies though, may have to give that a shot...

Sep 1, 2014 at 2:45 AM Post #180 of 3,183
Just tried the new Aspire Nautilus Mini with their new vertical coil and I am very impressed by its performance. Great vape on 16W with my DNA30.
I am not sure if I am going to bother messing around with my Kayfun clone or Fogger V4....
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back