V-MODA VAMP VERZA/METALLO: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, Crowdsourcing Ideas
Jul 16, 2013 at 2:51 AM Post #766 of 1,343
I am almost glad I bought the HTC one and not the Samsung s4 now.
BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE ONE OF THESE!
And having one of these would probably have me looking for a home if I spend more money on audio equipment my wife would kill me.

Looks like an amazing product!

Well done.

Scott

Jul 16, 2013 at 4:56 AM Post #767 of 1,343
Another off topic: found a VERY NICE bag specially designed for player / Sony PHA-1 combo.  Too bad it is Japan only...  I really wish there is such a pouch/bag for the VAMP/VERZA :frowning2:.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/624676/sony-pha-1-portable-dac-amp/375#post_9619757

Funny, this brand actually had a exhibition table in the Fujiya event I attended yesterday (in my sig) and I didn't cover that exhibit at all!! I think they had specials on their cases too.  
I am almost glad I bought the HTC one and not the Samsung s4 now.
BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE ONE OF THESE!
And having one of these would probably have me looking for a home if I spend more money on audio equipment my wife would kill me.

Looks like an amazing product!

Well done.

Scott

Actually Scott, the Verza doesn't work with the S4 either.

Jul 16, 2013 at 10:56 PM Post #769 of 1,343
Quote:

Actually Scott, the Verza doesn't work with the S4 either.

Isn't it what Scott meant?
He said luckily he purchased the HTC ONE instead of S4 which cannot work...
but after some research and tweaking and messing with the firmware, it works... but not stable.
Let's see and wait for Vmoda to make it work perfectly with the Verza.

Jul 16, 2013 at 11:09 PM Post #770 of 1,343
Isn't it what Scott meant?
He said luckily he purchased the HTC ONE instead of S4 which cannot work...
but after some research and tweaking and messing with the firmware, it works... but not stable.
Let's see and wait for Vmoda to make it work perfectly with the Verza.

But the HTC One doesn't work either. I interpreted his statement that if he had bought the S4 (and assumed it worked with the Verza), that he'd have to buy the Verza to function with the S4 (which will eventually lead to his death :wink:).

Jul 16, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #771 of 1,343
Quote:

But the HTC One doesn't work either. I interpreted his statement that if he had bought the S4 (and assumed it worked with the Verza), that he'd have to buy the Verza to function with the S4 (which will eventually lead to his death :wink:).

Hahah this interpretation was correct.
After reading the OP I had assumed that this would function/have a case for the s4.
In which case I would have been compelled to purchase the Verza, thus death to ensue.

:p

Scott

Jul 17, 2013 at 2:40 AM Post #773 of 1,343
Scott/Wyd4, did I mention that it works with a PC too?....just stating facts, not influencing you in anyway at all... ... ... >:)

Jul 18, 2013 at 12:09 PM Post #779 of 1,343
The lack of a quality Lightning short cable is a bummer.  I'm wondering if my blinking red lights are caused by the lightning adapter and strain on the cable because it protrudes quite a bit.

A super short ribbon Lightning to USB cable would be perfect....someone needs to make it happen.

Jul 18, 2013 at 12:21 PM Post #780 of 1,343
Quote:
The lack of a quality Lightning short cable is a bummer.  I'm wondering if my blinking red lights are caused by the lightning adapter and strain on the cable because it protrudes quite a bit.

A super short ribbon Lightning to USB cable would be perfect....someone needs to make it happen.

VentureCraft has one, which is what I am using now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back