V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 30, 2012 at 8:14 PM Post #6,931 of 23,366
Who would have known that Val has such cute note paper? :3

I kid. You're super special awesome, Val. Thanks for taking the time to make this experience so personal.

And another thing... how pet-resistant is the cloth on your Matte Black M-100? The main reason I got the white ones was because I felt the black ones would have lasted about five seconds before being unwearable, due to the massive amount of pet hair and dust (DUST!) in my house.

Sep 30, 2012 at 9:54 PM Post #6,936 of 23,366
Quote:
I'd be happy to do some updates. I'm super busy and disconnected for the next few days (at my mom's, who was just diagnosed with the most advanced form of brain cancer). But I'll do an update soon. Maybe someone can PM me the links, and I'll post them in a day or two. Thanks. And send good thoughts my way...

Sending good thoughts!  I personally know what you are going through.  So yeah, don't worry about any updates.  At the same time, stick around....this forum can be rather therapeutic at times.

Sep 30, 2012 at 10:04 PM Post #6,937 of 23,366
Quote:
I'm writing all the cards now, I got a really cool pen today that has a sword on the cap.  Now the sword is as mighty as the pen.

Talked to Jude today for a long time, HE LIKES THE SOUND A LOT.  I was so amped and relieved to hear this...

STAY TUNED!

-V^V-

That is extremely good news!! I'd be curious to hear his opinions soon!

Sep 30, 2012 at 10:09 PM Post #6,938 of 23,366

I'd be curious to hear YOUR opinions soon. 
deadhorse.gif

Sep 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #6,939 of 23,366
Quote:

Quote:
I'd be curious to hear YOUR opinions soon. 
deadhorse.gif

LOL you guys are so funny. Everything will be settled in the coming week... I wait eagerly for the final verdict from the V-moda die-hard fan base. After 400+ pages of speculation finally we get to see what's inside the pudding.

Oct 1, 2012 at 1:28 AM Post #6,942 of 23,366
I really don't want to go through 463 pages of posts. Can someone give me the low down on the differences between these m100s and the LP2s. Pretty please? 

I recently purchased a pair of Sennheiser HD25-1 II. I thought real long and hard about it over the LP2s and I hope I made the right choice. Does anyone think the LP2s are a better headphone the the Sennheiser HD25-1 II? I'm looking for portable headphones with a good amount of bass (not sloppy like the beats but deep and punchy if that makes any sense) 

I'd love to give them both a listen but the LP2 are hard to find at brink and mortar stores. J+R doesn't even carry v-moda. I heard guitar center but i have yet to visit one.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back