V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 17, 2012 at 10:17 PM Post #6,391 of 23,366
Quote:
Hey, you Americans have it easy with the free shipping, I had to pay $20 + whatever customs charges to wait an upward of a few weeks, a minimum of about a week. :p  Your free shipping would be about equivalent to what we have to pay $40 for.

I'm Canadian and paid $40 for the fastest shipping option. There usually isn't charges, and I got to avoid UPS by doing so.

Sep 17, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #6,393 of 23,366
Yeah, I think a lot of us are in the same boat - At the time we ordered, our personal situation was such that free shipping was fine...Now, with the extended wait, we are willing, but unable, to pay the extra to get them sooner.  I am hoping for an arrival prior to my next big trip, but would be willing to pay the premium to be more sure that it would happen.

Sep 17, 2012 at 11:47 PM Post #6,394 of 23,366
Quote:
How would you describe the bass on the Mad Dogs?  Do you have the new Mad Dogs with the new pads?

Dog pads have not shipped yet :wink:
YGPM

Sep 18, 2012 at 12:17 AM Post #6,396 of 23,366
Quote:
yeah i paid 40 dollars too im also canadian. is the 40 dollar charge have to be signed when arrive? cuz i would hate the postman to leave the box at the door..(he always does that)

I don't know. If it's Canada Post, mine usually just doesn't deliver it, and I get a notice to go and pick it up at the outlet. It's a pain.

Sep 18, 2012 at 12:20 AM Post #6,397 of 23,366
Quote:
I don't know. If it's Canada Post, mine usually just doesn't deliver it, and I get a notice to go and pick it up at the outlet. It's a pain.

i hope its at least a notice i mean like last time i ordered thru regular post he left it at the door without even ringing(i was home that day). but really they should at least try to ring the door man

Sep 18, 2012 at 12:28 AM Post #6,398 of 23,366
Quote:

I used to have a problem with packages being left at my door until I invested in a post box. Everything I've ever ordered since that post box has arrived with no problems

Sep 18, 2012 at 5:41 AM Post #6,400 of 23,366
Speaking of packages, I think V-Moda just messed up one of their orders and sent something to me by mistake.  So if one of you guys lives in Canada, and you're waiting for a set of matte black shields and a speakeasy cable, you're going to be waiting a while longer (as they're sitting on my desk here in Amsterdam).  :)  

(I have, of course, contacted V-Moda and offered to ship it back or onwards to the rightful owner)

Sep 18, 2012 at 5:42 AM Post #6,401 of 23,366
Quote:
Haven't been on the thread in a while.  What is the expected delivery date?  Was it somewhere around the 21st?

Val said a week or two ago that they would HOPEFULLY be able to start shipping around the 21st.  

Sep 18, 2012 at 5:48 AM Post #6,402 of 23,366
So a little bit of news: It seems PPU units do exist but only privy to relevant members of the industry. Trying to see if I can get a loaner to re-listen to them again since I've not heard them since June.

I'm not certain which version of PPU these are, either the same revision from June or newer.

If I'm successful in getting a loaner, I'll see if I'm able to share my refreshed impressions of them to the audience here.

Sep 18, 2012 at 6:07 AM Post #6,403 of 23,366
Quote:
So a little bit of news: It seems PPU units do exist but only privy to relevant members of the industry. Trying to see if I can get a loaner to re-listen to them again since I've not heard them since June.
I'm not certain which version of PPU these are, either the same revision from June or newer.
If I'm successful in getting a loaner, I'll see if I'm able to share my refreshed impressions of them to the audience here.

I've seen many people talk about this PPU... Call me stupid, but what exactly are these PPU units people are talking about? What does it stand for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back