V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 13, 2012 at 6:37 PM Post #6,241 of 23,366
Not quite midnight here in the UK yet, but I've been kept awake tonight by the VModa excitement. I didn't put any artwork on the shields when I ordered the VTF-100 and that's just a crime! So I have been trying to get something ready before it ships,  hoping that it can be added to the order - fingers crossed!!

Here's a mockup. The LP was the only decent image I had to hand, but you get the idea. Getting really excited about the VTF/M-100 more and more each day now... o.0!

Sep 13, 2012 at 7:01 PM Post #6,243 of 23,366
Quote:
Not quite midnight here in the UK yet, but I've been kept awake tonight by the VModa excitement. I didn't put any artwork on the shields when I ordered the VTF-100 and that's just a crime! So I have been trying to get something ready before it ships,  hoping that it can be added to the order - fingers crossed!!

Here's a mockup. The LP was the only decent image I had to hand, but you get the idea. Getting really excited about the VTF/M-100 more and more each day now... o.0!

That... that is amazing.

Sep 13, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #6,245 of 23,366
Quote:
Yea hope it will be better with the availability in europe than LP2 launch, took ages for it to appear with reasonable stock in europe.

I'll be upgrading our Europe distribution in the coming months. It is a major process!

Sep 13, 2012 at 10:30 PM Post #6,247 of 23,366
Quote:
I think we need some love over here in Canada too!  Shipping is $20 for the cheapest option and $40 for express shipping, and that's not including possible customs fees!

i believe headphone bar is an official distributer?
they have the same prices are US (not street prices but the regular ones) for the vmoda lp2, m80, and several iems
with 1 cent shipping!

theres also ebay

Sep 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM Post #6,248 of 23,366
Quote:
[b]Craigster75[/b] /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The white looks amazing as is, so I will have a difficult time deciding when to switch out the stock shields with blue.  Has anyone tried mixing shield colors L/R?

I contemplated the same idea, since custom IEMs use different colors for L and R all the time.  No one seems to have done it with full-sized headphones, though, which suggests that two shield colors might make the wearer no more conspicuous than, say, a nine-headed lemur.

Yes, people like the white M-100s, but for me it's also a question of how they look on the individual.  White suits and leather jackets tend to make me resemble an albino earwig on a slice of wedding cake.

Sep 13, 2012 at 11:19 PM Post #6,249 of 23,366
Quote:

I contemplated the same idea, since custom IEMs use different colors for L and R all the time.  No one seems to have done it with full-sized headphones, though, which suggests that two shield colors might make the wearer no more conspicuous than, say, a nine-headed lemur.

Yes, people like the white M-100s, but for me it's also a question of how they look on the individual.  White suits and leather jackets tend to make me resemble an albino earwig on a slice of wedding cake.

People wear lots of white shirts and hats, it's not a big deal in the fashion world! Our white is classy and the matte silver is very "High end". I never feel M-100 white is "bling", our CROSSFADE LP White was definitely bling and it sells almost as many as black.

I think white headphones are very solid now and can be worn without getting too much attention finally.

Sep 13, 2012 at 11:21 PM Post #6,250 of 23,366
White suits and leather jackets tend to make me resemble an albino earwig on a slice of wedding cake.

That's some, uh, interesting imagery. 
popcorn.gif

Sep 14, 2012 at 12:12 AM Post #6,252 of 23,366
Quote:
People wear lots of white shirts and hats, it's not a big deal in the fashion world! Our white is classy and the matte silver is very "High end". I never feel M-100 white is "bling", our CROSSFADE LP White was definitely bling and it sells almost as many as black.
I think white headphones are very solid now and can be worn without getting too much attention finally.

Reminds me of how everyone I know has a white Iphone 4s instead of the black version 

Sep 14, 2012 at 1:42 AM Post #6,253 of 23,366
I guess I'll proclaim myself as one of the minority who chose shadow as their theme. :wink: ....sigh

Sep 14, 2012 at 1:44 AM Post #6,254 of 23,366
Quote:
I guess I'll proclaim myself as one of the minority who chose shadow as their theme. :wink: ....sigh

Nothing wrong with Shadow. I like it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back