V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jun 25, 2012 at 7:55 PM Post #2,297 of 23,366
Quote:

Go ahead and say what you want on the sound... Just remember to not post the pic of the surprise feature we are adding... and nobody, including myself, has seen all the FINAL FINAL FINAL color schemes that are very minimalist, military, spy-worthy and fashionable at the same time.  We have to keep SOMETHING secret til launch, afterall ;>.

-V

Spy-worthy eh? I was going to poke at to see what kind of military style you were looking at for inspiration ( WWII, Desert Storm, etc) but I think I have a good idea where you are heading with!

Also thanks for the description AnakChan! My excitement is starting to build up more again!

Jun 25, 2012 at 8:07 PM Post #2,298 of 23,366
Cheers for the kind words, guys. I do think with all the waiting and anticipation of the M-100, at least in my opinion, it's worth it. Val & his V-Moda team have taken a long time to get this model sounding right and I believe they have.

Jun 25, 2012 at 8:10 PM Post #2,299 of 23,366
Quote:
Cheers for the kind words, guys. I do think with all the waiting and anticipation of the M-100, at least in my opinion, it's worth it. Val & his V-Moda team have taken a long time to get this model sounding right and I believe they have.

Have you ever tried the Audio Technica ATH-M50? Would this be considered a step up, if you have?

Jun 25, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #2,305 of 23,366
I can't imagine more secret things... unless Val means swivel cups which I highly doubt. or a new super sexy case which I also doubt. Maybe they're replaceable pads.

Any ideas?

Jun 25, 2012 at 10:56 PM Post #2,306 of 23,366
Quote:
I can't imagine more secret things... unless Val means swivel cups which I highly doubt. or a new super sexy case which I also doubt. Maybe they're replaceable pads.

Any ideas?

They transform in to a sexy Autobot? But in all seriousness I think the secret feature might be that it connects to PS3 and Xbox 360 remotes since V-Moda will also start being sold at Gamestop. Either that or built in FM radio or something,

Jun 25, 2012 at 11:01 PM Post #2,307 of 23,366
Quote:
They transform in to a sexy Autobot? But in all seriousness I think the secret feature might be that it connects to PS3 and Xbox 360 remotes since V-Moda will also start being sold at Gamestop. Either that or built in FM radio or something,

Honestly I hope it's not any sort of built-in electronics.  That would just add to the weight and add extra hassles with batteries and a battery slot, which I doubt they'd make you take off the shields to reach (nobody wants to take out six screws every time they want to change a battery).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back