USB-C to 3.5mm adapters (DAC) - Let's find the best
Aug 14, 2021 at 12:54 PM Post #2,867 of 6,526
Aug 14, 2021 at 3:48 PM Post #2,869 of 6,526
I buy from all over the place, whichever works. Amazon, AliExpress, Lazada, Shopee, HiFiGo....
where specifically would you order the FD3 from? I don't know where all it is available.

Aug 15, 2021 at 1:25 PM Post #2,874 of 6,526
@OspreyAndy

Picked up a S9 Pro few weeks back , based on your review ... and i don't regret it !
I was looking for something sounding equally to my Xplay 5S / Xplay 6 , and that i can attach to anything .... and it's even better !
It pairs beautifully with Listen Pro , like they were meant for each other.

Thanks !
Awesome. S9 Pro totally rocking it!

Aug 15, 2021 at 3:59 PM Post #2,875 of 6,526
Not purely dongle related, but since we were discussing apps and MQA playing capable dongles I'd recommend this very interesting video about this crazy format. It's mind-blowing that Tidal is behind it and it appears they don't even allow true lossless in many cases...

Very high quality video

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2021 at 5:26 AM Post #2,876 of 6,526
Hi @OspreyAndy ,

I do now have the Zorloo Ztella. Satisfied about the sound and compact size. But after 1 year it is already working not so good anymore. Sometimes I have to put in and out 6 times and than it works. Can't get in touch with Zorloo.

So I am looking forward to another USB dongle dac. Which one can you recommend with good bass, large soundstage and warm sound? Price under 180,00 euro. Was thinking about the DC03 but it is a little bit bulky I think.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2021 at 8:07 AM Post #2,877 of 6,526
Hi @OspreyAndy ,

I do now have the Zorloo Ztella. Satisfied about the sound and compact size. But after 1 year it is already working not so good anymore. Sometimes I have to put in and out 6 times and than it works. Can't get in touch with Zorloo.

So I am looking forward to another USB dongle dac. Which one can you recommend with good bass, large soundstage and warm sound? Price under 180,00 euro. Was thinking about the DC03 but it is a little bit bulky I think.
DC03 suits the sound you're looking for. And it's not bulky actually. Just the pics made them look big

Users who are viewing this thread

Back