Uplifting Trance reccomendations
Oct 9, 2015 at 1:57 PM Post #466 of 560
I don't know about you guys, but I've really been getting into deep house recently. I'll give some album examples later.

Also, Boom Jinx's debut album "No Answers in Luck" comes out October 30th.

I have found myself gravitating towards this zone of electronic now as well. Very good stuff in many respects.

Oct 11, 2015 at 12:44 PM Post #467 of 560
Couple Deep House albums I enjoyed:

Lane 8 - "Rise"

Moonbeam - "Atom"

Dusky - "Stick by This"

In Other News...

Armin Van Buuren's 6th Album is coming out on October 29th

Love him or hate him, this new album will ultimately show us what direction ASOT is heading in.

Also, I was looking up the Single "Made of Sun" by Kyau and Albert and I discovered they actually have an album I've never even seen before.

Kyau & Albert - "Here We Are Now"

Oct 11, 2015 at 5:09 PM Post #468 of 560
Couple Deep House albums I enjoyed:

Lane 8 - "Rise"

Moonbeam - "Atom"

Dusky - "Stick by This"

In Other News...

Armin Van Buuren's 6th Album is coming out on October 29th

Love him or hate him, this new album will ultimately show us what direction ASOT is heading in.

Also, I was looking up the Single "Made of Sun" by Kyau and Albert and I discovered they actually have an album I've never even seen before.

Kyau & Albert - "Here We Are Now"
I've listened to both the Lane 8 and Atom albums. They are both quite chill and great! Atom is a bit more trance but not completely. How is the Dusky album?

Oct 12, 2015 at 4:24 AM Post #470 of 560
Check out anjunadeep artists such as Lane 8 and Grum.I haven't actually listened to much of their stuff but my friends went to above and beyond group therapy recently and said both their sets were awesome :) oh just realised someone already suggested lane 8!

Oct 12, 2015 at 10:24 AM Post #471 of 560
Airwave Saddness in black and white

Oct 20, 2015 at 4:12 AM Post #474 of 560
  Hey everyone,  just joined headfi officially & lots of thanks to everyone who posts music here, its awesome to find new tracks.

Good to have new blood in the thread! Maybe you'd like to contribute something special? 
rolleyes.gif

Oct 20, 2015 at 4:18 PM Post #475 of 560
Can everyone compile a list of their favorite albums to listen to? Just out of curiosity I want to see how similar our tastes are in regards to Trance. I have a couple in mind but I'll be referencing my library for a more complete answer. I also think it'll help bring some more life to the thread again. I think 5 albums would be good.

I know from my own experience that there are albums that just make you tingle when you hear them again and that they just don't grow old.

Oct 20, 2015 at 6:33 PM Post #476 of 560
not sure about special...I haven't read all the comments yet but my favorites run the lines of NItrous Oxide, Super8&tab, Cosmic Gate, Mat Zo, Above & Beyond, Ajuna Deep, Faithless, Ferry Corsten, Simon Patterson, psytrance, Armin VB, MaRLo....  liked the Moonbeam "Atom" as recommended previously here too.
try to listen to Simon Patterson's show weekly along with Above&Beyond, ASOT where I can. like to listen to rawfm.com.au 
forgive me if these have been mentioned before...

Oct 20, 2015 at 9:21 PM Post #477 of 560
  not sure about special...I haven't read all the comments yet but my favorites run the lines of NItrous Oxide, Super8&tab, Cosmic Gate, Mat Zo, Above & Beyond, Ajuna Deep, Faithless, Ferry Corsten, Simon Patterson, psytrance, Armin VB, MaRLo....  liked the Moonbeam "Atom" as recommended previously here too.
try to listen to Simon Patterson's show weekly along with Above&Beyond, ASOT where I can. like to listen to rawfm.com.au 
forgive me if these have been mentioned before...

No need for apologies, mate. Where in Australia are you from? 

PS. Are you on TMAS?

Oct 20, 2015 at 11:39 PM Post #479 of 560
I really enjoy Darin Epsilon's "Perspectives Radio" mixes:

https://soundcloud.com/darinepsilon/sets/darin-epsilon-presents-perspectives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back