Uplifting Trance reccomendations
Jan 23, 2016 at 7:09 AM Post #497 of 560
  Thanks a bunch, it's going to take some time to go through all ^^

If you can get your hands on it, Trance Energy 2004 is still one of my favourite compilations to this day. Lots of good female vocals.

Jan 23, 2016 at 10:28 AM Post #500 of 560
Anyone here listens to Moonbeam? They are my absolute favorite!! 

Jan 23, 2016 at 3:56 PM Post #502 of 560
Absolutely, plenty of Moonbeam fans, they've made some of my all-time favorite songs.

Like "Look Around" & "Flight"

Wow!! Good to know : D 
They make some real music 

Jan 24, 2016 at 10:08 PM Post #503 of 560
Hard to go wrong with Aly & Fila but here are a few names that really standout: Soundlift, Ori Uplift, ReOrder, Standerwick, Skypatrol (ReOrder and Standerwick), some of Bryan Kearney tracks cause he makes a wide range of trance music from Tech, Psy to Uplift, Will Atkinson, Orkidea, A.R.D.I, old Dash Berlin, old Armin van Buuren, Delirium, Driftmoon, old Airbase, Alex M.O.R.P.H, John O'Callaghan, Craig Connelly, Solarstone (pure Trance), Giuseppe Ottaviani, Sied van Riel, Gouryella, Adam Ellis, Bjorn Akesson, Jorn van Deynhoven, Easton, Andy Blueman, Farhad Mahdavi, Protoculture, Ahmed Rommel, Rank 1, Gaia (Armin van Buuren and Rank 1's Benno de Goeji), Rising Star (Armin van Buuren's alias), old Alexander Popov, Paul van Dyk, Ferry Tayle, Philippe El Sisi, DJ Shah (AKA Roger Shah, Sunlounger), Arctic Moon, Arctic Quest, Offshore Wind, Roman Messer, Photographer, Andy Moor, Bobina, Simon O'Shine, Myon & Shane 54, RAM, and many many more. After go through all these artists, you're more than ready to dig deeper into the scene.

Jan 24, 2016 at 10:29 PM Post #504 of 560
Hard to go wrong with Aly & Fila but here are a few names that really standout: Soundlift, Ori Uplift, ReOrder, Standerwick, Skypatrol (ReOrder and Standerwick), some of Bryan Kearney tracks cause he makes a wide range of trance music from Tech, Psy to Uplift, Will Atkinson, Orkidea, A.R.D.I, old Dash Berlin, old Armin van Buuren, Delirium, Driftmoon, old Airbase, Alex M.O.R.P.H, John O'Callaghan, Craig Connelly, Solarstone (pure Trance), Giuseppe Ottaviani, Sied van Riel, Gouryella, Adam Ellis, Bjorn Akesson, Jorn van Deynhoven, Easton, Andy Blueman, Farhad Mahdavi, Protoculture, Ahmed Rommel, Rank 1, Gaia (Armin van Buuren and Rank 1's Benno de Goeji), Rising Star (Armin van Buuren's alias), old Alexander Popov, Paul van Dyk, Ferry Tayle, Philippe El Sisi, DJ Shah (AKA Roger Shah, Sunlounger), Arctic Moon, Arctic Quest, Offshore Wind, Roman Messer, Photographer, Andy Moor, Bobina, Simon O'Shine, Myon & Shane 54, RAM, and many many more. After go through all these artists, you're more than ready to dig deeper into the scene.

That is a lot of artists...:)

Jan 25, 2016 at 2:11 AM Post #505 of 560
Yeah I've been into for more than a decade. It was very different back then. All the tracks that were popular back in the day are now listed as classic. How time flies... Now I'm more into Psy and Tech Trance, no more Mr. Uplifting but I'm still listening to it daily and keep discovering gems and new talents around the world, that's what i love most about Trance music

Jan 25, 2016 at 5:17 AM Post #506 of 560
Awesome... So many artists! Good to know that you've followed your favorite genre for so long and kept discovering. I'm yet to venture that deep into any specific genre but my interests keep deviating and I keep on searching for new genres. That has made my library spanning through huge number of genres but less number/artists per genre. 

Jan 29, 2016 at 12:05 AM Post #507 of 560
For Uplifting Trance follow: 

-Youtube channel Paradise
-FSOE from Aly&Fila
-Anjunabeats ( the older compilations are better) 
- And there are some channels less famous ones who have good uplifting trance, the best is follow the artist on soundcloud when finding them.

Ex: Mark Andrez & Den Rize
     Aly & Fila
     Daniel Kandi 
     Temple One ( very good and consistent)
     Artic Moon
     Alex MORPH
     A & Z
     Trillseekers (more recently)
     Adam Nickey
     Tycoos
     Solarstone
     Simon Patterson
     Nitrous Oxide
     Dan Stone
     John o´ Callhagan
     Signum
     Super 8 & Tab
     Audien (older tracks)
     Estiva

etc. and several more... just go Above and Beyond hehe

It´s good to have Trance Topics here ! 

Jan 29, 2016 at 12:10 AM Post #508 of 560
  Yeah I've been into for more than a decade. It was very different back then. All the tracks that were popular back in the day are now listed as classic. How time flies... Now I'm more into Psy and Tech Trance, no more Mr. Uplifting but I'm still listening to it daily and keep discovering gems and new talents around the world, that's what i love most about Trance music

Yeah Uplifting trance was stronger in 2008-2010 and general trance ( classic trance) in the late 90´s and initial 00´s. 

I was to a quite heave trance listener besides house, but more and more went to house. And by house not big room, more like deep house, classic house, soulfull etc. 

Jan 29, 2016 at 8:34 AM Post #509 of 560
  For Uplifting Trance follow: 

-Youtube channel Paradise
-FSOE from Aly&Fila
-Anjunabeats ( the older compilations are better) 
- And there are some channels less famous ones who have good uplifting trance, the best is follow the artist on soundcloud when finding them.

Ex: Mark Andrez & Den Rize
     Aly & Fila
     Daniel Kandi 
     Temple One ( very good and consistent)
     Artic Moon
     Alex MORPH
     A & Z
     Trillseekers (more recently)
     Adam Nickey
     Tycoos
     Solarstone
     Simon Patterson
     Nitrous Oxide
     Dan Stone
     John o´ Callhagan
     Signum
     Super 8 & Tab
     Audien (older tracks)
     Estiva

etc. and several more... just go Above and Beyond hehe

It´s good to have Trance Topics here ! 

Too bad SoundCloud supports up to 128kbps...one thing that keeps a lot of people away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back