Uplifting Trance reccomendations
Feb 10, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #421 of 560
@Hapster Out of those that you posted above I most enjoyed the Tube & Berger Album as well as the Impressionism ones. Chicane well I will stick to listening to their older stuff. It remains much more my cup of tea.

Feb 14, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #423 of 560
Distant Lights by Kyau & Albert is out now.

It's really a huge stretch calling them trance anymore, but so far it's still a very pleasant album to listen to, they sort of keep their unique sound and adding some new stuff, new vocals, and avoiding the whole dance/big room sound.

Feb 23, 2015 at 2:46 AM Post #424 of 560
Wow... glad that I found this thread. I am great lover or Trance actually... this genre is so calm, smooth and deep. This is my preferred genre to listen to whenever I am in a long travel, or before going to sleep.

Feb 23, 2015 at 4:46 AM Post #425 of 560
  Wow... glad that I found this thread. I am great lover or Trance actually... this genre is so calm, smooth and deep. This is my preferred genre to listen to whenever I am in a long travel, or before going to sleep.

Welcome to the family!

Do you have any favourite tracks?

Feb 23, 2015 at 7:02 AM Post #426 of 560

Welcome to the family!

Do you have any favourite tracks?

Thanks for the welcome! I got into Trance after listening to the trance music produced by Japanese producers, voiced by Vocaloids. Most of my trance tracks consist of these kind, I assume many people are unaware of this specific sub-genre. I'll post a few tracks that I love when I reach my home at evening.

From the other parts of the world I've listened to ATB, whose music I am quite fond of.

Feb 24, 2015 at 1:49 PM Post #427 of 560
This is the closest thing I'd listen to to Japanese Trance (and I mean closest) There's something about their vocals/style I really just can't stand.

Remember BT's "City Life"? I know the Singer was Korean, but honestly I still couldn't stand the vocals or the style.

Feb 24, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #428 of 560
  This is the closest thing I'd listen to to Japanese Trance (and I mean closest) There's something about their vocals/style I really just can't stand.

Remember BT's "City Life"? I know the Singer was Korean, but honestly I still couldn't stand the vocals or the style.

This is a cool track, thanks for sharing. 

I used to dislike Korean and Japanese as well, but eventually got into it. Actually in trance genre IMO music plays more part than vocals/lyrics. Alternatively I'd phrase this as vocals is just another instrument in Trance, unlike most of the other genres.

Some examples, 

Mar 4, 2015 at 1:45 AM Post #430 of 560
Might have to post some more albums here soon, finding a lot of interesting stuff as of late.

Tease! 
wink.gif

Mar 27, 2015 at 6:11 PM Post #432 of 560
Mar 27, 2015 at 7:40 PM Post #433 of 560
I enjoy Psy-trance. Yahel in particular. Has anyone heard of Stoneface and Temple? Thomas Datt?

Ohh Yahel! I've got one of his albums (had 5 tracks and one was like eat your brain out?)

For uplifting check out Aly & Fila and Ferry Tayle! Saw a&f earlier in the year and ferry tayle last year. Would rate them both!

Mar 28, 2015 at 1:58 AM Post #435 of 560
Some great uplifting tunes (personally I think really good uplifting trance tracks are rare and vocal-uplifting are even more scarce): 

Vocal uplifting trance (love those tracks): 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back