Upgrade path for a Grado fan?
Aug 25, 2010 at 1:59 PM Post #31 of 69

Quote:
Um... Ur PM was "i make more money than you so shut up about Grados. Imma block u now even tho i sent the first and only PM" I know your psychological tactics. Make someone seem untrustworthy right away, makin their candor actions seem disingenuous. At least what i said was a little relevant unlike ur PM. Now lets move on, i dont want to feed your need to quarrel with those that dont agree with you

No my PM was a response to you accusing me of having "poor logic" and I stated I didn't think so being a Professional Engineer with a graduate level degree "with more letters after my name than you had in your name".

DO NOT LIE and take things out of context.

What part of PRIVATE Message don't you get?

TROLL!!!!!
rolleyes.gif

Aug 25, 2010 at 2:04 PM Post #32 of 69

No my PM was a response to you accusing me of having "poor logic" and I stated I didn't think so being a Professional Engineer with a graduate level degree "with more letters after my name than you had in your name".

DO NOT LIE and take things out of context.

What part of PRIVATE Message don't you get?

TROLL!!!!!
rolleyes.gif

This has been argued b4. Engineering logic is not argumentative logic. Engineering school is not equal to law nor philosophy. Move on bro

Aug 25, 2010 at 2:57 PM Post #33 of 69

Quote:
This has been argued b4. Engineering logic is not argumentative logic. Engineering school is not equal to law nor philosophy. Move on bro

Logic is logic...you might want to try it someday.
wink_face.gif

BTW...I did take a few philosophy, literature and more than a couple political science courses too....we (engineers) don't just take thermodynamics and calculus...sheesh. Yet another illogical statement from a foolish assumption...bravo.

You do realize that Professional Engineers need to pass both a major ethics and law exam based on Professional Practice to be licensed don't you?

Aug 25, 2010 at 3:20 PM Post #35 of 69

Quote:
I dont really care about what u did... I still find argumentative fallacies so either u didnt learn it or not employing the knowledge. Either way i have more important things to do. Carry on

You make me laugh.
tongue_smile.gif

Did you read the Troll definition link?

See what others are saying about you:

Quote:
luvs2squizz said:

I noticed a lot of dumb statements but it didn't realize he was generally accepted as a troll
thanks

Aug 25, 2010 at 3:28 PM Post #36 of 69

Quote:
why don't you buy several cheaper headphones and experiment? Grados dont really work for metal and electronica. They don't have that bass kick for electronica nor the deep bass to make you feel the music is surrounding you.  

Even I don't like Grado myself, but I'd like to say:

Cheaper Grado don't do justice, and Grado could do rock. Maybe you don't have right amplification.  I heard PS1000 last weekend pair with my modded WA22. Still they are not my cup of tea, but they technically sound good. Plug PS1000 into stock WA22 with stock tubes, they sucked.

Edit: Cheaper, I mean < 225

Aug 25, 2010 at 3:38 PM Post #37 of 69

You make me laugh.
tongue_smile.gif

Did you read the Troll definition link?

See what others are saying about you:

Cough *stuck up* cough *arrogant* cough ur grado fanboyism is makin yourself easily pissed by whatever i say about grado in any context. U need to see that u are not allowing me to talk about grado AT ALL. Seriously man, im always gonna talk about grado wen i feel like it is related to the discussion. Its not trolling. I dont have a passion to kill grado though i want them to change. They are just so prominent on these forums that it is easy to use them in comparisons and critique

Aug 25, 2010 at 3:45 PM Post #38 of 69

Quote:
Even I don't like Grado myself, but I'd like to say:

Cheaper Grado don't do justice, and Grado could do rock. Maybe you don't have right amplification.  I heard PS1000 last weekend pair with my modded WA22. Still they are not my cup of tea, but they technically sound good. Plug PS1000 into stock WA22 with stock tubes, they sucked.

Wind016: See this is how to post. Obviously he is not a fan, but yet had something to offer! And he won't post this on every freakin thread with "Grado" in the title...like some people
wink_face.gif

Many people post that they don't like Grados....no issues. I prefer beyer and Sennheiser....not really a fanboy of Grado...but certainly a fan. I have critiqued the SR325s and GS/PS1000s...feel free to look them up.

Seamaster: Thanks for showing us how to put together a post that is informative (though I don't completely agree) and yet in no way trollish.

Aug 25, 2010 at 3:53 PM Post #39 of 69
"i find grados shrill" --- so what character does wind attribute to grado? He thinks they are shrill. Do I think they are shrill? "i find grados to have unrealistic vocals" do i think the same way? "i think ad2000s are more realistic in vocal reproduction" i must see if i think grados are shrill and unnatural to know if the ad2000s are for me. Good for you..,

Aug 25, 2010 at 3:54 PM Post #40 of 69
MacedonianHero & wind016 - I'd comment on how BOTH of you just need to grow up and stop trying to piss all over each other, but since you've completely derailed this thread already I really don't see the point.

deadhorse.gif

Aug 25, 2010 at 3:59 PM Post #41 of 69

Quote:
MacedonianHero & wind016 - I'd comment on how BOTH of you just need to grow up and stop trying to piss all over each other, but since you've completely derailed this thread already I really don't see the point.

deadhorse.gif

See I try to take it offline to PMs but this joker then just publishes my comments back on the thread. So that's the problem.

Aug 25, 2010 at 4:00 PM Post #42 of 69
Quote:
See I try to take it offline to PMs but this joker then just publishes my comments back on the thread.

So ignore him and let's move on, shall we? The rest of us would appreciate it.

Aug 25, 2010 at 4:06 PM Post #44 of 69
Quote:
Your thoughts of the SR225i headphones? Best bang for your buck Grado there is IMO.

Word. Especially if you can pick up a good used pair. I agree that the SR225i is the sweet spot in the Prestige Series lineup, particularly from a price to performance ratio perspective. That and IMO they just plain rock when paired up with synergistic amplification.

Moving up the Grado line from the SR60i for me would be: SR225i on a budget or the HF-2/RS1/RS1i if I had the cash reserves. I really don't see the point in going anywhere else in between.

Aug 25, 2010 at 4:12 PM Post #45 of 69
Since we are on the topic of the 225.  What would both you say the RS-1 brings to the table over the 225 out of curiousity.  Details appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back