Dec 6, 2016 at 9:16 PM Post #331 of 1,751
Argh! No EQ 
frown.gif
 hmmmmm...

Dec 6, 2016 at 9:35 PM Post #332 of 1,751
vs Aune m1s :hushed:
105455eab5uiii68jf6hxl.jpg.thumb.jpg

I have one on the way courtesy of Aune, lets see how it stacks up :wink:

OK finally got a little time for the X10. First, I am a bit mad coz I aligned the screen protector perfectly but coz I was a bit careless I ended with two annoying spots. Anyway, I'll use it like that for a while before I change it with the other one. Second, I am still undecided on the wheel - I kinda feel that it could have been made a bit grippier maybe by doubling the number of bumps and keeping them a bit less raised - still a bit early to decide but the other buttons can handle the same functions, so it's not really necessary to use it.
Finally, no pitch error - in fact the pitch is so on point that the rockboxed X3 with the pitch error fixed sounds a bit off in comparison. The hype will be coming soon coz the X10's sq is so good that it doesn't matter if there are UI issues and no more updates.

Word. Thing is a damn beast, SQ to price ratio is just bonkers.

Let me think of reasons I shouldn't get it. Damn, having problems with that. Ok, here we go:

- I already have the X3. Surely the X10 can't sound that much better??

- there is no balanced output. Surely that is important for me (although I've never heard balanced before)???

- it doesn't stream Tidal. Well, I suppose that might be a bit much to ask in a <$200 dap lol

It makes the havi sound like sex, that should  be reason enough to get it :p

Dec 7, 2016 at 2:20 AM Post #336 of 1,751

i went in with a code of WFYVOR...and saw a price of usd138.17
( didnt complete the purchase cos my email activation didnt come thru...so i hesitated..??)

Anyone made a purchase thru TomTop?? 

Dec 7, 2016 at 2:30 AM Post #337 of 1,751

( didnt complete the purchase cos my email activation didnt come thru...so i hesitated..??)

WOW.... that  is an awesome deal.
but lack of EQ is making me hesitate most!

Dec 7, 2016 at 2:32 AM Post #338 of 1,751

I made mine thru them. The product is out of stock so according to them they will receive them in one week. I paid mine 119 euros(127dollars) and I used a Cashback site which should reimburse 7 percent. Anyways I just hope they don't take more than a week to ship

So a total of 111 euros

Dec 7, 2016 at 4:51 AM Post #339 of 1,751
I dun play with EQ...jus fatalistic..
Or tweak the rest of the soundchain or pads or foams or rubbers or earwax:grinning:

Dec 7, 2016 at 12:46 PM Post #341 of 1,751

I am literally trying not to lose my **** at how fricking good this combo sounds! Je***!

xDuoo X10 => FiiO A5 => Sennheiser HD600 +  Venture Electronics HD600 cable (balanced cable with single ended adapter - cable is pretty good too).

Dec 7, 2016 at 2:41 PM Post #343 of 1,751
  WOW.... that  is an awesome deal.
but lack of EQ is making me hesitate most!

I bought my X3 from TomTom. It took over 2 months to get to me, but I can't blame them for that. I was in discussions and they were going to refund me, so I think they're good. But shipping from China to Canada... 
eek.gif

I dun play with EQ...jus fatalistic..
Or tweak the rest of the soundchain or pads or foams or rubbers or earwax:grinning:

Yes, earwax is wonderful for unanticipated sound tweaks!

The Hype is strong with this one.

Way too strong lol

Dec 7, 2016 at 3:18 PM Post #344 of 1,751
I bought my X3 from TomTom. It took over 2 months to get to me, but I can't blame them for that. I was in discussions and they were going to refund me, so I think they're good. But shipping from China to Canada... :eek:

Yes, earwax is wonderful for unanticipated sound tweaks!

Way too strong lol
I hope they won't take as long for this product

Users who are viewing this thread

Back