Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by redjohn456, Oct 16, 2016.
  1. Stahlreich
    Good/bad news... :triportsad: I think users of Xduoo X10 (it's a also I) can forgot about update firmware where fix gapless, cut song beginning and click between tracks.

2. Wiljen
    Has anybody tried 200gb cards in the X10? If so, do they work? I tried to look back through the pages but may have missed it.

3. EasyEnemy
    I use both a 200 gb and a 256 gb card together, x10 work prefect. 1 thing to note, x10 will hang when you move it to the card details in system information .

4. Wiljen
    I just loaded the Firmware update on one I bought for my daughter and noticed the Android robot and boot screen go by during the update. I hadn't realized the X10 ran an android core until then, I guess I always assumed it shared the X3 code base. Has anybody looked at the firmware to see how stripped a version of android it is? I'm thinking that maybe the things like EQ could be added via the underlying OS if it is truly a full android core.

petan970 likes this.
  5. Dark Helmet
    Can the X10 be used as a transport?

6. kova4a
    No, you have to get the Xxduoo x10T if you want a transport

7. Wiljen
    I'm gonna question the above. The X10 does have line level out and optical out. The X10T is only a transport with no amp, but you can use the X10 to output to an external amp via the optical or 3.5mm line level out and bypass the internal amp if so desired.

8. kova4a
    You're totally right about the optical out on the x10. Sorry, haven't slept in more than 40 hours, so I'm totally excused.

9. Wiljen
    Happens to the best of us, I thought maybe they had some other meaning for Transport that I was missing.

10. timb5881
    I use 2 200gb cards in mine. I am waiting for the 400 gb cards to come down in price and try them out.

11. Dark Helmet
    Just ordered it. Plan on running the optical out into the optical in of the Mini M8.

12. Dark Helmet
    Anyone else noticed that the screen on the X10 is a bit crooked?

13. Wiljen
    my daughters died today - screen just started with all snow and then nothing. Not the sturdiest dap on the market I fear. Debating the Ruizu a50 or the Cayin N3 as a replacement for her.

14. timb5881
    Mine is a bit off, but not to the point of bothering me.

15. Dark Helmet
    Glad I'm not the only one. I do like it =, as I'm currently using it as a transport for my Mini M8. Great combo.