Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Jun 15, 2013 at 7:17 AM Post #1,922 of 3,153
Quote:
Not really, Miracle's vocal is smoother and less clear, but NT6PRO's vocal sound a bit edged due to its superior clearness. 
Sometimes, NT6PRO also brings wired and brighter vocal because of its treble enhancement.

I read the above like this: The extra clarity you experience with the NT6Pro is (if not only, then at least partly) because it has more treble than the Miracle. This is a common experience: extra treble is perceived as more details. What do you think?

Jun 15, 2013 at 7:22 AM Post #1,923 of 3,153
Quote:
I tend to agree that the Miracles need a fuller sounding device to drive it............Flesh out the mids more is what I am finding! 
It is really a beautiful sounding IEM to my ears! Doesn't do much wrong....and keeps it pretty true.

THIS really makes me sure that I wanna go for the HM-901 !
Maybe I can even get it to drive my Miracle balanced
L3000.gif

However, it requires an aftermarket cable with TRRS plug which might be difficult to get.

Jun 15, 2013 at 7:28 AM Post #1,924 of 3,153
Quote:
Maybe I can even get it to drive my Miracle balanced
L3000.gif

However, it requires an aftermarket cable with TRRS plug which might be difficult to get.

Or a HDP-R10. The synergy is great and it is really a shame that not many people have tried and instead went for the international DX100. 

Jun 15, 2013 at 7:38 AM Post #1,925 of 3,153
Quote:
Or a HDP-R10. The synergy is great and it is really a shame that not many people have tried and instead went for the international DX100. 

Yes, I know that's an option too, but since it doesn't support SDXC format, I think I'll go for the HM-901. I have 160GB of standard size SD cards also ...

Jun 15, 2013 at 7:43 AM Post #1,926 of 3,153
Quote:
Yes, I know that's an option too, but since it doesn't support SDXC format, I think I'll go for the HM-901. I have 160GB of standard size SD cards also ...

Yeah, the HM-901 might be better for you, but I would find the HM-901 UI hard to operate. I just don't like buttons. 

Jun 15, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #1,927 of 3,153
Maybe I can even get it to drive my Miracle balanced :L3000:

I have a loaned 901 arriving Monday....plus I will have a TRRS terminated cable for it mid week. Quite excited to try out the 901 and especially with the Miracles.....

Jun 15, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #1,928 of 3,153
Quote:
I read the above like this: The extra clarity you experience with the NT6Pro is (if not only, then at least partly) because it has more treble than the Miracle. This is a common experience: extra treble is perceived as more details. What do you think?

Not really like what you said, but you are right, NT6PRO presents more treble and bass in quanity. I am not sure for everything that i just said is right, still need to wait for my Miracle back
However,i am pretty sure NT6PRO gives  clearer sounding from midrange to treble.

Jun 15, 2013 at 4:30 PM Post #1,929 of 3,153
Hi all,

Thanks for the Info's here, I really enjoy reading them.
By the way maybe I have a chance to buy a miracle second hand 1.5 years old, should I have to worried? With the remoulding I can save around 100£ is that worth it?

Thanks

Jun 15, 2013 at 4:51 PM Post #1,930 of 3,153
Quote:
Hi all,

Thanks for the Info's here, I really enjoy reading them.
By the way maybe I have a chance to buy a miracle second hand 1.5 years old, should I have to worried? With the remoulding I can save around 100£ is that worth it?

Thanks

That is very hard to say. It depends on your wallet and how much you trust the seller.

I actually considered buying a second hand Miracle and getting it reshelled at UM, but to me it wasn't worth the worry. The problem as I see it, is that I can't check the CIEM 100% before I send it to the lab for reshelling. If you are more easy-going or you know the seller or something else makes you really trust the seller, that could make a difference in favour of going that route. I would recommend using UM as resheller, if you choose to do it, because in case something's wrong, they will know it and be able to fix it for you while reshelling.

I have bought used gear in many other cases, but didn't have the courage to do it with my customs.

Jun 15, 2013 at 5:50 PM Post #1,932 of 3,153
Quote:
LarsHP thank you I'm thinking on the same way, just one of my little evil whispers on my shoulder - you can save a little bit
smily_headphones1.gif

By the way Lars Urlich isn't your relative?

getting a new UM that does belong only to you is really worth the price, not to mention the quality <3 

Jun 15, 2013 at 7:36 PM Post #1,934 of 3,153
LarsHP thank you I'm thinking on the same way, just one of my little evil whispers on my shoulder - you can save a little bit :)

By the way Lars Urlich isn't your relative?

No, but we are both Danish - and btw: Lars is a given name, not a family name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back