Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Jun 14, 2013 at 4:38 PM Post #1,906 of 3,153
What's CNC BH amp?

Jun 14, 2013 at 8:16 PM Post #1,908 of 3,153
Okay. Never heard of C&C or their amps.

Jun 14, 2013 at 9:36 PM Post #1,909 of 3,153
Quote:
could you make a comparison between the miracle and nt6pro?? since i'm planning to buy one of them....

It really depends on what you want to hear. 
Miracle is relatively more musical (warmer), but NT6Pro has a better balance between musical and analytical (cooler and brighter) sounding, which is very precise and clear.
Miracle sound more or less vague in vocal.
I am not sure yet, when my Miracle is back, i will tell you guys more.
Miracle is still a great CIEM.

Jun 15, 2013 at 1:55 AM Post #1,910 of 3,153
Quote:
It really depends on what you want to hear. 
Miracle is relatively more musical (warmer), but NT6Pro has a better balance between musical and analytical (cooler and brighter) sounding, which is very precise and clear.
Miracle sound more or less vague in vocal.
I am not sure yet, when my Miracle is back, i will tell you guys more.
Miracle is still a great CIEM.

are you saying that when it comes to vocal, nt6pro is better?? forgive my poor english skill......

Jun 15, 2013 at 2:18 AM Post #1,911 of 3,153
Quote:
are you saying that when it comes to vocal, nt6pro is better?? forgive my poor english skill......

Not really, Miracle's vocal is smoother and less clear, but NT6PRO's vocal sound a bit edged due to its superior clearness. 
Sometimes, NT6PRO also brings wired and brighter vocal because of its treble enhancement.

Jun 15, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #1,914 of 3,153
Quote:
UM got best artwork I've ever seen

They get enough capacity to make very detailed artwork for sure; however, they didn't tell me the titanium will affect the quality of artwork before i finshed my order. After my CIEM is done and delivered, then they told me, they can't make very clear artworks on titanium faceplates.
Also they also had another excuse that claim UM Lab used wrong images to make my artwork. After i contacted with UM Lab straightly, i found out the problem is the titanium. Another lie was revealed.

Jun 15, 2013 at 3:52 AM Post #1,915 of 3,153
Quote:
i think the Miracles work best with my iMod+amp setup than the studio v..

Just sharin

I tend to agree that the Miracles need a fuller sounding device to drive it............Flesh out the mids more is what I am finding! 

It is really a beautiful sounding IEM to my ears! Doesn't do much wrong....and keeps it pretty true.

Jun 15, 2013 at 4:06 AM Post #1,916 of 3,153
Quote:

I tend to agree that the Miracles need a fuller sounding device to drive it............Flesh out the mids more is what I am finding! 

It is really a beautiful sounding IEM to my ears! Doesn't do much wrong....and keeps it pretty true.

The HDP-R10 is a beautiful pairing, but a bit too big for walking etc. 

Jun 15, 2013 at 5:15 AM Post #1,918 of 3,153
Quote:
Tera Player + Quickstep is sounding great with Miracle.

Jazzy,

I will try that tonight....but with the 2SD
size]

Are you using external power packs on your QS?

Thanks

Jun 15, 2013 at 6:00 AM Post #1,919 of 3,153
No, just a normal 9V. Miracle is way more sensitive than SE5 so bigger voltage swing is not needed. SE5 does sound better with 15V but I can live with 9V while traveling.. Btw, don't use the low gain switch, it reduces the drive and sound quality quite a lot.

Let me know what do you think :).

Jazzy,

I will try that tonight....but with the 2SD
size]

Are you using external power packs on your QS?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back