Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Apr 18, 2013 at 1:04 AM Post #1,442 of 3,153
gonna pull the trigger for the miracle soon.
anyone who listen to female vocal how does the miracle perform?
i listen to alot of female vocal so i wanted to know if the miracle would suit me or not.

Apr 18, 2013 at 2:20 AM Post #1,445 of 3,153
Quote:
damn, i didnt know the mids would be recessed on the miracles, i thought they really shine with vocal songs and classical music,

Maybe I said recessed, but it is a bit exagerated. They are very accurate in my opinion, but they sound less forward and thinner than iems like the 334. And they do really shine for instance in folk vocals, because you have huge space and airiness and mids floating in the middle.

Apr 18, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #1,446 of 3,153
Quote:
damn, i didnt know the mids would be recessed on the miracles, i thought they really shine with vocal songs and classical music,

I don't hear any recessed mids on the Miracle. The sound signature is pretty balanced and they do really well with vocal and classical.  Actually that's the first time I've ever heard anyone say that the Miracles have recessed mids before. *shrug*.

Apr 18, 2013 at 2:36 AM Post #1,447 of 3,153
Quote:

I don't hear any recessed mids on the Miracle. The sound signature is pretty balanced and they do really well with vocal and classical.  Actually that's the first time I've ever heard anyone say that the Miracles have recessed mids before. *shrug*.

It depends what people mean by recessed. Miracles are slightly U shaped, so bass and highs are SLIGHTLY forward compared to mids.

Apr 19, 2013 at 3:15 AM Post #1,455 of 3,153

Users who are viewing this thread

Back