Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Mar 25, 2013 at 7:26 AM Post #1,186 of 3,153
Quote:
I'm in the UK, and I got mine in seven weeks.

I've been waiting over 8 weeks.  Still nothing from either theheadphonecompany or UM Global in regards to the exact build status of my Miracles, this is some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. 

Did you get an email when your Miracles were shipped?  If so, how long did it take after that? 

Mar 25, 2013 at 7:34 AM Post #1,187 of 3,153
Quote:
 Only 4 weeks to go for me then 
frown.gif

It's worth the wait!

Mar 25, 2013 at 7:36 AM Post #1,188 of 3,153
Quote:
I've been waiting over 8 weeks.  Still nothing from either theheadphonecompany or UM Global in regards to the exact build status of my Miracles, this is some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. 

Did you get an email when your Miracles were shipped?  If so, how long did it take after that? 

I rang Paul (at the Headphone Company) and he said that they had just come in. I never had any information as to build status. Have you tried ringing him?

Mar 26, 2013 at 4:14 AM Post #1,191 of 3,153
I have some cons. Overall sonics - flat, as in blah. Mediocre bass, better at mid to highs. Soundstage dependent in quality of source music. My overall impression of my Miracles is they are ok, but very overrated at Head-Fi. No comparison to my Jh16's and not as good as my JH5’s. They do sound better than HE 400's. I use my Miracles when I run.

What source / amp do you use? If it has a high output impedance, then bass will be compromised. This includes AK100 and HM-801 unfortunately - unless the amp is modded. Also, if your source isn't HQ, then Miracle will tell you.

Mar 26, 2013 at 6:04 AM Post #1,192 of 3,153
Quote:
 Only 4 weeks to go for me then 
frown.gif

Hi, if you can keep an eye on the order status link we sent out that would be great, it should help with the anticipation levels (and blood pressure of course). Just a little easier to help you track current production times at UM rather than comparing to other peoples older orders and experiences...

Mar 27, 2013 at 6:46 AM Post #1,194 of 3,153
Anyone except Whizz and ljokerl able to do a comparison between the custom Miracle and the demo one? UM says that they can probably get a demo one for me to compare after mine arrives. Only 5 weeks to go then.

Mar 29, 2013 at 7:12 AM Post #1,197 of 3,153
I got my JH 3A's 4 days after my impressions reached Fla and I live in Singapore. We ordered a set of JH 5's on the first Monday in march and received them the following Tuesday. I paid $100 rush on both. It took about 6 weeks to get the set of miracles I ordered. My understanding is it takes about 5 hours to produce and test the ears. Delays are a function of back orders and the number of express orders received.

Our impression was zero customer service from UM after the payment was received and shipping was thrifted and really poorly handled.

Mar 29, 2013 at 7:14 AM Post #1,198 of 3,153
Quote:
What seems to be the average turn around on these?
I`m off on hols in 6 weeks and would like some customs but would be a bit miffed it they turned up whilst I was on my hols.

I've been waiting 9 weeks and I'm in the UK.  My Miracles haven't been shipped yet so I'm looking at at least 10 - 12 weeks total. Go on holiday! 

Mar 29, 2013 at 7:19 AM Post #1,199 of 3,153
Quote:
What seems to be the average turn around on these?
I`m off on hols in 6 weeks and would like some customs but would be a bit miffed it they turned up whilst I was on my hols.

Rule number one of the Custom Iem Club. You do not talk about the CIEM delay. You just buy other stuff in the meantine :)

Mar 29, 2013 at 7:36 AM Post #1,200 of 3,153
Let me revisit the comment by alias goo. I made the comment in response to an inane question he sent in a private message. Apparently, um can do no wrong. I'm not so sure that's either objective or correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back