Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Mar 18, 2013 at 6:24 PM Post #1,111 of 3,153
Wow......no wonder your pissed. What I copied and pasted is from UM's website, as far as I know this is the procedure they want followed. I have it handy because I handed the instructions to the audiologist who did my impressions this morning, getting the right side re-done.

UM corporate who I've been dealing with for 6 months as been as accommodating as any company I've dealt with. Handling my questions and standing behind the Miracles has been first rate.
You might want to talk to the company that is handling your purchase and explain what is going on.

Thank you. Will wait and see how they fit, if they ever turn up. Will report back then. Anyway lets get back to the appreciation part of the Miracles. Hopefully I can join in on a more positive note soon.

Mar 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #1,112 of 3,153
OK fellow HFers right side impression and shell sent an hour ago. Please cross as many body parts as possible that the impression gotten is good and the re-shell will fit like the left side. 
L3000.gif

Mar 21, 2013 at 10:06 PM Post #1,113 of 3,153
Quote:
OK fellow HFers right side impression and shell sent an hour ago. Please cross as many body parts as possible that the impression gotten is good and the re-shell will fit like the left side. 
L3000.gif

Why you sent the impressions again? 
UM always keeps impressions scanned in computer, if you want to order again, just pay for your CIEM.
I think your Miracle should be perfectly fit, right?

Mar 21, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #1,115 of 3,153
Quote:
L3000.gif

Consider me in knots for your good fortune!

beerchug.gif

Mar 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #1,117 of 3,153
Thank you. Will wait and see how they fit, if they ever turn up. Will report back then. Anyway lets get back to the appreciation part of the Miracles. Hopefully I can join in on a more positive note soon.

Open mouth results in slightly larger impressions so tighter fit but sometimes too tight. That is.why for se5 I had to do closed mouth. Such tight fit is.not.necessary for silicon.

Mar 22, 2013 at 3:57 AM Post #1,120 of 3,153
MY MIRACLE IS ON THE WAY!!! :D was told to wait two weeks and later got a mail from stephen with the tracking number!

3 weeks max!! I AM LUCKY :D

Mar 22, 2013 at 4:08 AM Post #1,122 of 3,153

Users who are viewing this thread

Back