Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Feb 14, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #781 of 3,153
Quote:
That designer wasn't available when I bought mine last year. I am going to have a lot of fun with that. You are fulfilling my dream; you are going to get a second Miracle?

I couldn't decide between Merlin or Miracle. Finally, playing it safe with Miracles (just want a backup pair in case I lose one).

I realize that I am not much of a basshead. A balanced sound is what I appreciate more.

Feb 14, 2013 at 2:35 PM Post #782 of 3,153
Your Miracle's color combination looks pretty good. Thinking of getting this color combination for my miracles.

PTMLhTu.png

Right Face: Dark Violet, Right Shell: Wine Red, Right Tip: Blue
Left Face: Wine Red, Left Shell: Dark Violet, Left Tip: Red

Do you have any other suggestion ?

One of mine is purple face with wine red shell. It looks brilliant, but not as bright as the mock up. I don't have a pic handy to repost, but the pics are earlier in the thread.

I can repost later.

Btw, my other earpiece is purple face with blue.

Feb 14, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #783 of 3,153
Quote:
One of mine is purple face with wine red shell. It looks brilliant, but not as bright as the mock up. I don't have a pic handy to repost, but the pics are earlier in the thread.

I can repost later.

Btw, my other earpiece is purple face with blue.

I saw the pic. Can you post some more pics in good lighting at different angles ?

Feb 14, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #785 of 3,153
I would also recommend an audiologist at a hospital. Cheap and safe. I paid 10 Euro for my impressions (both).

Feb 14, 2013 at 6:32 PM Post #786 of 3,153
Maybe got in another trouble :frowning2:
I sent my impressions four or five days ago by USPS Registered Mail to UM Australia.
However, the updating information has kept unchanged "Dispatched to Sort Facility" and  in the same location where i sent them.
Is that normal? It should reach UM Au within ten days, but right now it has already been five days.

Feb 14, 2013 at 6:42 PM Post #787 of 3,153
Quote:
I sent my impressions four or five days ago by USPS Registered Mail to UM Australia.
However, the updating information has kept unchanged "Dispatched to Sort Facility" and  in the same location where i sent them.
Is that normal? It should reach UM Au within ten days, but right now it has already been five days.

It always seems to take the longest in the middle. I wouldn't worry.

I had a Westone Vault sent from HK and it stayed in Hong Kong/processing (according to tracking) for about a week and then just turned up at my door yesterday.

Feb 14, 2013 at 6:44 PM Post #788 of 3,153
Well, my Miracles are better after their refit, but not perfect. It's still too easy to break the seal on the right side.

My biggest issue is living without them for another 4+ weeks. Can anyone recommend a good stand-in universal for the interim? I am thinking V-Sonic GR07 and want to stay <$200. Not expecting performance as good as Miracles, just an enjoyable listen with good balance acrosss the frequency range.

I have Re272s, but found them too light on the bass to be really enjoyable after coming from Miracles.

Feb 14, 2013 at 7:02 PM Post #789 of 3,153
Quote:

You can always call the 1-800 number and have the customer service rep look up by the locator number. They see information on their screen we do not. As Loquah says probably normal but if it will make you feel better go for it!

Feb 15, 2013 at 6:21 AM Post #792 of 3,153
Well, my Miracles are better after their refit, but not perfect. It's still too easy to break the seal on the right side.

My biggest issue is living without them for another 4+ weeks. Can anyone recommend a good stand-in universal for the interim? I am thinking V-Sonic GR07 and want to stay <$200. Not expecting performance as good as Miracles, just an enjoyable listen with good balance acrosss the frequency range.

I have Re272s, but found them too light on the bass to be really enjoyable after coming from Miracles.

Get the1plus2, just 1000 above your budget.

Feb 15, 2013 at 1:53 PM Post #795 of 3,153
Does anyone know if the Miracle cable has the same pins as the JH16 cable?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back