Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Feb 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM Post #616 of 3,153
I had 2 sets done this week. Getting a Re-shell for my T1's (I used an impression that was too old and it did not fit well) and a second for a new pair of JH16's. But I had to drive over 350 miles to find an Audiologist who knew what they were doing.

Why did he use a strawberry gum? No silicone left?

Feb 3, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #617 of 3,153
Quote:
I love you too Sara 
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Did you seen so ugly 

Actually I have not LOL.........I think he should take again.

Feb 3, 2013 at 12:35 PM Post #618 of 3,153
Quote:
haha
IDK what happened on me.
Just feel despondent and exhausted by those useless.
I am a Chinese student studying in U.S for several years and just getting a college offer! 
Cheer. High school life will end very soon.
Now living in Virginia, the United States.
I know this is kinda lonely place. That might be the reason why i can't find even one qualified audiologist just for making average CIEM impressions 

Alias, try and contact some performing musicians and ask if they have any recommendations for audiologists. Contact hearing aid centers. They do custom molds all the time and probably have dome for musicians.

Advice: Not many people understand high end audio therefore the diff between Miracles with 6 drivers, beautifully made with incredible sound, and a pair of Monster ear buds from Bestbuy, on sale for $12.99.  I do not mention price and mostly do not even tell anyone about my gears.

I am at my fathers house now, showed him my Miracles and 334s, told him $1,000+ and he said "If that brings you pleasure, great" Not many people and parents get it. I'm lucky cause my father wears high end hearing aids so he does not take for granted what a person's hearing is all about.

Feb 3, 2013 at 12:57 PM Post #619 of 3,153
Quote:
Alias, try and contact some performing musicians and ask if they have any recommendations for audiologists. Contact hearing aid centers. They do custom molds all the time and probably have dome for musicians.

Advice: Not many people understand high end audio therefore the diff between Miracles with 6 drivers, beautifully made with incredible sound, and a pair of Monster ear buds from Bestbuy, on sale for $12.99.  I do not mention price and mostly do not even tell anyone about my gears.

I am at my fathers house now, showed him my Miracles and 334s, told him $1,000+ and he said "If that brings you pleasure, great" Not many people and parents get it. I'm lucky cause my father wears high end hearing aids so he does not take for granted what a person's hearing is all about.

Thanks for sharing your experience and tell me your advice.
Thanks a lot.
The audiologist yesterday was doubting if i was in fraud. I generally don't tell people the price either because i also understand that the majority of people is not able to understand what i am doing. 
At least, they don't know the pleasure of a great sound, especially at the time when people usually wear headphones by Monsters and Beats.
I will try to contact with some musicians. But, you know, the biggest problem for me is how i can get there if i find one.

Feb 3, 2013 at 1:45 PM Post #621 of 3,153
Quote:
You are right Sara , he must re do again his ear impression , lucky hasn't send to unique 
melody .

I have already done twice. LOL
That's really ridiculous, same drama played again and again. Every time failed for some tiny reasons.
They are partly my faults. I really should check it carefully before leaving there.

Feb 3, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #622 of 3,153
Quote:
Mine just not deep enough.
Anyway, if i ask my host to do so, she might charge me for a thousand dollars.
LOL

That is an expensive Taxi!

Feb 3, 2013 at 2:45 PM Post #623 of 3,153
Quote:

The Audiologist I was at showed me his top of the line hearing aid. Blutooth for phone reception built in and they were tiny...$3500.....Quality, but you do pay for it.

Feb 3, 2013 at 2:47 PM Post #624 of 3,153
Feb 3, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #625 of 3,153
What would the difference between the Mage and the Miracle be. £700 is WAY above what I want to spend. I could. But I would sooner have the Mage.

Any good for metal?

Feb 3, 2013 at 5:37 PM Post #627 of 3,153
Alias Gu, do you have a hospital near you?
If so, try to find out if there is a audiologic department.
My impressions were made at the local hospital and the impressions were good and extremely cheap too. I only paid 10$ for them!

Feb 3, 2013 at 6:15 PM Post #628 of 3,153
Quote:
Alias Gu, do you have a hospital near you?
If so, try to find out if there is a audiologic department.
My impressions were made at the local hospital and the impressions were good and extremely cheap too. I only paid 10$ for them!

OMG, i have never thought about it. A GREAT INFORMATION. Thank you.
I will go to find out if i can find some hospital around me.

Feb 3, 2013 at 6:20 PM Post #629 of 3,153
Feb 3, 2013 at 11:08 PM Post #630 of 3,153
Quote:
That probably was made for agents and SAT cheaters!
HAHA

SAT is too easy IMO.

Probably look for beltone hearing aid. I got mine done at their office. You have to specifically tell them that you need it till the second bend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back