Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Nov 21, 2012 at 11:56 PM Post #302 of 3,153
Quote:
Looking for suggestions here, I just received my SE535LTD's in the mail and I honestly love the sound. However, after about an hour they cause a fair amount of pain.  I found out where the pain is coming from, see picture attached below. I do not know if customs can solve the issue. All I know is after an hour or so, the pain is quite a bit on that area of the ear cartilage (Antitragus?).

Do you think customs can solve this issue? I bought the Shures due to their data sheet claiming up to 37 dB of sound isolation (Not true if you are not wearing the triple flange tips I have found). My top priorities are Comfort, Sound Isolation and Audio Quality. I am on an airplane more than on the ground it feels like due to my job, however I am unwilling to sacrafice sound quality either thus me not just purchasing Bose QC15's. I think if I am going to purchase customs it will be the UM Miracle, but I want to see what you guys think about my issue of pain and if it can be resolved with a custom.

Thanks in advance

Ive found the shure 535's are more uncomfortable than the older ec series (I used to have a pair of e4c's before the 535's) but in return once they are fitted right in the ear the seal and isolation is much better. I personally like the yellow foam ends although they get dirty quickly. Whilst I have not tried miracles I have tried a high end pair of UE customs. They were the guy in the shops but they fit me perfectly. The seal was excellent and not uncomfortable at all because it seemed to be sharing the load over your entire inner ear. The shures and other universals can end up having one part digging in too much to a specific point on your ear.

Nov 23, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #303 of 3,153
Well after over a month waiting, I've finally joined the Miracle owners club

Needless to say, I'm enjoy the best CIEMs on the market right now :)

Nov 23, 2012 at 8:49 PM Post #304 of 3,153
Quote:
Well after over a month waiting, I've finally joined the Miracle owners club

Needless to say, I'm enjoy the best CIEMs on the market right now
smily_headphones1.gif

Welcome to the club!    
beerchug.gif

Nov 23, 2012 at 10:47 PM Post #308 of 3,153
Quote:
Have you contacted UM? There might be a warranty if the crack just happened and not the result of a drop or bang.

Unique Melody Sales   sales@uniquemelody.co

Mine is reshell from another user, so I didnt have the warranty card. Not only myself experience this, 2 of my friends own the Miracle had the same problem. 1 of them has 2 crack on both side.

I doubt is it because the UM shell is not good enough like other CIEM? Or only some of the Miracle have the crack problem?

Nov 23, 2012 at 11:04 PM Post #309 of 3,153
Quote:
Have you contacted UM? There might be a warranty if the crack just happened and not the result of a drop or bang.

Unique Melody Sales   sales@uniquemelody.co

Quote:
Mine is reshell from another user, so I didnt have the warranty card. Not only myself experience this, 2 of my friends own the Miracle had the same problem. 1 of them has 2 crack on both side.

I doubt is it because the UM shell is not good enough like other CIEM? Or only some of the Miracle have the crack problem?

Did UM do the re-shell for you and your friends?

Nov 25, 2012 at 12:20 AM Post #315 of 3,153
can anyone here help me estimate the average waiting time for UM Miracle to arrive at household from the time order is sent? (including the time to ship impression). Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back