Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Sep 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM Post #182 of 3,153
Absolutely. Some dealers choose to send directly to UMLab and others route them through us here, utilising our routing services. This is usually dependent on route loadings and customs clearance times. Whichever provides the quickest path to get ear impressions to our lab.

This is also open to all clients in regions not serviced by our dealership network.

Sep 6, 2012 at 9:22 AM Post #183 of 3,153
Quote:

We'll ensure The Headphone Company receive notification when your impressions arrive to us.
Not necessary.  If you lodge your order with us or one of our representatives we take care of it all :)

All we ask is that you follow our actual instructions once you do place your order through one of our distributors or on www.uniquemelodyshop.com

Thanks!

I ordered directly from UM Global. I sent the impressions as directed, copy of the order inside the box, they are scheduled to be delivered Monday Sept. 10.
When is an estimate when they will be completed and sent to me?

Sep 6, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #184 of 3,153
Orders are given an approximate dispatch date once they arrive at UMLab based on the current loading, however this may always be subect to change. Because of this and in order to manage your expectation we do not release this information until we have a certain shipping date. So unfortunately and perhaps infuriatingly, we can only say, approximately four weeks from September 10.

Thanks!

Sep 10, 2012 at 6:51 AM Post #186 of 3,153
Just received my Miracles. Will put up detailed impressions later. First thing I noticed is the spaciousness and instrument separation.

Frequency response curve goes up to 110dB at the low end. The one on the first page goes to 100dB. Can you guys post your frequency curves ?

Is the smaller compartment in brushed aluminium case supposed to be empty ?

Sep 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM Post #187 of 3,153
Quote:
Just received my Miracles. Will put up detailed impressions later. First thing I noticed is the spaciousness and instrument separation.

Frequency response curve goes up to 110dB at the low end. The one on the first page goes to 100dB. Can you guys post your frequency curves ?

Is the smaller compartment in brushed aluminium case supposed to be empty ?

Congrats Psygeist! Looking forward to your review.

Sep 11, 2012 at 12:30 AM Post #188 of 3,153
Quote:
Congrats Psygeist! Looking forward to your review.

Thanks mate. Will take some pics on weekend and put up the initial review. Running it through my music collection to see the strong points and the weak ones.

Sep 12, 2012 at 3:25 AM Post #192 of 3,153
I think I need to go for better recordings because even some 320kbps ones reek of artifacts. Listened to few songs on my friend's cell and those songs literally screamed of low quality recording (I guess 128kbps or 192kbps). Back to my FUZE+. Right off the FUZE+ it sounds good enough that I don't even feel the need to plug in stepdance. Will put more time and see how the equation changes in subtlety when stepdance is included. But at higher volumes through stepdance, Miracles picked up some noise inducted during amplification (same case with FI-BA-SB).

The ability to separate medley of instruments precisely is just mind boggling. Not an intimate presentation like FI-BA-SB but more like e-Q5. Slightly recessed mids.These are not an upgrade over RE272 if one prefer the sound signature of RE272.

Isolation is good enough to create a dead silent zone around you even when no songs are playing.

Cable microphonics is almost non existent. It's 3 wires braided together, pretty limber.

Sep 13, 2012 at 9:55 AM Post #193 of 3,153
Few more pics which I took at leisure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back