Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Sep 21, 2011 at 12:29 AM Post #61 of 3,153
I may be going out on a limb here, but I'm curious to know whether any Miracle owners happen to own the Zo, and how the Zo pairs with the Miracle. I have a feeling that bit of oomph (
basshead.gif
) can be brought out with the Zo, because if it can add 
basshead.gif
 to my ER4S and RE252, there's really no surprising me anymore.

Sep 21, 2011 at 8:14 PM Post #63 of 3,153
You piqued my curiosity with the 'ZO'. I'm now on the waiting list for the ZO v2, I'm told it should be completed sometime within 1 month. And for $100, it's worth a try right. :D

I'll let you know my impressions Miracle + ZO, vs. Merlin.

Also curious to see Miracle + ZO vs, Miracle + HP-P1 vs, Miracle + HP-P1 + ZO... Sound all kinds of wacky scientist though. But why not!

*On the other hand, they really should put a disclaimer in before you join up here, "Warning: Sorry about your wallet is not just a catch phrase! YOU WILL SPEND MONEY!"

Sep 22, 2011 at 1:20 AM Post #64 of 3,153
Quote:

I'll let you know my impressions Miracle + ZO, vs. Merlin.

Also curious to see Miracle + ZO vs, Miracle + HP-P1 vs, Miracle + HP-P1 + ZO... Sound all kinds of wacky scientist though. But why not!

Between the above statement, waiting for the Zo V2, and also waiting for my own Miracles, I believe it's time for hibernation.

Sep 22, 2011 at 8:01 PM Post #65 of 3,153
Acesi7 You got a small carry case from UM Aus didnt you?
I just got my Miracle a few days ago and it seems like they dont give that anymore :frowning2:

Cant seem to find a freq graph as well unless its hidden somewhere in that big jewelery case.

Sep 22, 2011 at 8:20 PM Post #66 of 3,153
Yeah I didn't get a frequency chart either, Not sure about the case though. I definitely got one, and Matt confirmed himself that this was specialty item only UM Aus were doing. Not sure if it was a limited time only though...

I'll let you know if I get one with my Merlin's...

Sep 28, 2011 at 9:54 AM Post #67 of 3,153
@Acesi7: Could you make another comparison of miracle with jh16 on SQ ?
I'm going to get my ear mold tomorrow and the vendor could do both.
So want to hear some more recommendations. :)

Sep 28, 2011 at 10:02 AM Post #68 of 3,153
Sorry kissmevn, but I don't have the JH16's. So I'm afraid any comparison would only be speculation. But good luck! Also, be aware that the JH16 and the Miracle are 2 very different beasts. The JH13 and the Miracle are more similar with the Merlin and the JH16 actually having more in common soundwise...

Oct 2, 2011 at 7:25 PM Post #69 of 3,153
has anyone gotten the wood faceplate that they could take a real close up photo of.
I'm vascilating between azure, and azure with wood, but i want to see a real close shot of the wood..

thanks

Oct 4, 2011 at 8:52 PM Post #70 of 3,153
Quote:
has anyone gotten the wood faceplate that they could take a real close up photo of.

You could try and email UM. They are generally pretty helpful and if they can they should provide you with a (better) picture.

My Miracles just turned up today. I was lucky enough to get 20% off via the Australian group buy. I am yet to give them a good listen but they look and feel great. Here are two quick photos:

Oct 4, 2011 at 8:58 PM Post #71 of 3,153

Quote:
You could try and email UM. They are generally pretty helpful and if they can they should provide you with a (better) picture.

My Miracles just turned up today. I was lucky enough to get 20% off via the Australian group buy. I am yet to give them a good listen but they look and feel great. Here are two quick photos:

NICE!  decided aginst the wood. ordered some trans. Azure Miracles yesterday... Impressions monday.  PSYCHED!!! 
Yeah, Stephen from UM is extremely helpful and responsive, probably what tipped me over the edge when making the purchase.  Really glad i cancelled the JH3A order.

will be running these with The RSA SR71B balanced out,and the CLAS i just ordered.  

Oct 5, 2011 at 12:41 AM Post #72 of 3,153

Quote:

NICE!  decided aginst the wood. ordered some trans. Azure Miracles yesterday... Impressions monday.  PSYCHED!!! 
Yeah, Stephen from UM is extremely helpful and responsive, probably what tipped me over the edge when making the purchase.  Really glad i cancelled the JH3A order.

will be running these with The RSA SR71B balanced out,and the CLAS i just ordered.  

The Miracle > CLAS > SR71B combo is jaw dropping... I absolutely loved this rig, I currently have the Fostex HP-P1 in an attempt to reduce bulk. But truth be told. I'm missing my previous setup now... You won't be disappointed.
beerchug.gif

Oct 5, 2011 at 12:53 AM Post #73 of 3,153
^ cool! yeah i would think it must be, i mean how could it not be :wink:

I'm still very curious about the ALO continental as well.  though i dont know if the Miracles are too sensitive for an amp like that.
I just love a little tube sound in my gear.

ooh.. by the way.. wiked AEnima artwork!  Tool is one of my favorite bands of all time!  I especially like the side with the eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back