Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Sep 26, 2016 at 9:18 PM Post #3,121 of 3,153

i had Miracles , they were ok but then i got Hidition Nt6 and i completely forgot miracles 
tongue.gif

i found miracles to be kinda boomy in the bass and the mids were a bit dry/recessed (compared to nt6 at least)

if you like neutral/reference sound without sucking your wallet dry (hello there , katana) , NT6 is a fantastic option

cheers 

Thx U. It's sound bad, i think miracle is neutral, reference , I'll  try NT6, my local shop have demo for this.

Nov 15, 2016 at 6:27 AM Post #3,123 of 3,153
I've just gotten the miracle v2. Can someone recommend me an after market cable?

during the long time ago global promo, they gave plussound audio cable, maybe start looking there since um used them before

Nov 15, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #3,124 of 3,153
I've just gotten the miracle v2. Can someone recommend me an after market cable?

during the long time ago global promo, they gave plussound audio cable, maybe start looking there since um used them before

Id look into norne. I really do believe Trevor makes the best value cable, and ive basically tried all of the brands out there.

Nov 15, 2016 at 6:32 PM Post #3,126 of 3,153
Nov 15, 2016 at 7:20 PM Post #3,127 of 3,153

Estron Linum BaX is by far the best cable I have ever used on mine

had it once, the memory wire is a pain in the ass to handle

I heard they improved the memory of the wire a bit in the newer versions. I stand by my support for Norne though.

Another good option if your on a budget is impact audio.

Nov 16, 2016 at 4:10 AM Post #3,129 of 3,153
So should I be choosing the silver or copper based cable.

depends what you wanna top it off with, for vocals / lower end notes type would generally be copper while the high note region would be silver

Nov 16, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #3,131 of 3,153
But I've always thought that it'll more or less depends on the characteristics of the iem? For example pairing silver with iem which are warmer and cooper on iem which are brighter?

Depends if warm is warm enough for you or if bright is bright enough for you. It's really all just subjective. See how you like your IEM now and then decide how you want to slightly tweak the sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back