Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Sep 20, 2016 at 12:28 AM Post #3,106 of 3,153
Excuse me? Can someone give me advice.
I want to make my first ciem, my budget is around 1000$.Base on reviews i read i think miracle is for me. I used MEE Pinacle P1 and i really love them, neutral sound with a good soundstage and seperarion. I used to hear pop, rock, and some classical.
Is Miracle share same sound sign like MEE P1 or may be something like Merlin, JH13v2,...
Thx You very much

Sep 20, 2016 at 12:39 AM Post #3,107 of 3,153
Excuse me? Can someone give me advice.
I want to make my first ciem, my budget is around 1000$.Base on reviews i read i think miracle is for me. I used MEE Pinacle P1 and i really love them, neutral sound with a good soundstage and seperarion. I used to hear pop, rock, and some classical.
Is Miracle share same sound sign like MEE P1 or may be something like Merlin, JH13v2,...
Thx You very much

I have the P1 and Miracle. The sound sigs are close yet different. They're both similar in the way that they don't really emphasize any certain frequency. The Miracle is a little bit less forward in the mids, and soundstage is a tad bit smaller. The p1 has a large soundstage but its imaging is a little hazy. The Miracle has phenomenal imaging, instruments are really apparent in which direction them come from while the p1 is harder to determine. Quality wise, the Miracle feels refined in most categories, though P1 mids sometimes feel more forward. The Miracles sound is more intimate, and definitely more exciting/engaging. They're both pretty well balanced IEMs.

Sep 20, 2016 at 12:53 AM Post #3,108 of 3,153
I have the P1 and Miracle. The sound sigs are close yet different. They're both similar in the way that they don't really emphasize any certain frequency. The Miracle is a little bit less forward in the mids, and soundstage is a tad bit smaller. The p1 has a large soundstage but its imaging is a little hazy. The Miracle has phenomenal imaging, instruments are really apparent in which direction them come from while the p1 is harder to determine. Quality wise, the Miracle feels refined in most categories, though P1 mids sometimes feel more forward. The Miracles sound is more intimate, and definitely more exciting/engaging. They're both pretty well balanced IEMs.

WoW You make me suprised. I dont think P1's soundstage can match with any CIEM. Can you tell me, Is Miracle's mid more musical and less dry than P1. Sometimes i found P1's mid is dry and some vocal feel lifeless

Sep 20, 2016 at 12:55 AM Post #3,109 of 3,153
WoW You make me suprised. I dont think P1's soundstage can match with any CIEM. Can you tell me, Is Miracle's mid more musical and less dry than P1. Sometimes i found P1's mid is dry and some vocal feel lifeless

I will have to check that in a coupel days when I get my P1 back. But at some times I feel the P1's mids are more forward but have a very hazy feeling to it, as it it's a little grayed out. I'll get back to you

Sep 20, 2016 at 1:00 AM Post #3,111 of 3,153
I will have to check that in a coupel days when I get my P1 back. But at some times I feel the P1's mids are more forward but have a very hazy feeling to it, as it it's a little grayed out. I'll get back to you

Thx for your helping.
You right about and p1's mid. In this pricerange i cant complain about it imaging but it's mid got some trouble. If Miracle can fix it. It will be perfect for me

Sep 26, 2016 at 2:49 AM Post #3,113 of 3,153
  Anyone knows whether a Miracle V1 can be upgraded to a V2?

The answer is no, neither the Miracle v1 can be re-tuned to become the Miracle v2 nor turned into the UM Mentor using the re-mould service

I raised the question as the recessed socket of my 4-year-old Miracle v1 collapsed (one pin retracted into the acrylic body) and had to be sent in for repair

Sep 26, 2016 at 3:45 AM Post #3,114 of 3,153

Alright, in comparison, the Miracle is probably not what you are looking for. It is likely too thin/sucked out in the upper mids to recommend, if you would like to improve upon the P1's mids.

Sep 26, 2016 at 4:43 AM Post #3,117 of 3,153
  So saddddd. Thx U very much, maybe i should save more for K10 or sth else :frowning2:((

The SLA K-10 is about 300 more than the Miracles.  The improvement in sound quality is worth many more times that amount !

While this is likely true, I have heard that the K10 may be too much on the warmer side, for some. If you're used to the P1's treble, you might think the K10 is too relaxed up there.

Sep 26, 2016 at 6:32 AM Post #3,120 of 3,153
  So saddddd. Thx U very much, maybe i should save more for K10 or sth else :frowning2:((
Sry, google answered me, Thx U very much.

i had Miracles , they were ok but then i got Hidition Nt6 and i completely forgot miracles 
tongue.gif

i found miracles to be kinda boomy in the bass and the mids were a bit dry/recessed (compared to nt6 at least)

if you like neutral/reference sound without sucking your wallet dry (hello there , katana) , NT6 is a fantastic option

cheers 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back