Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Oct 5, 2015 at 5:16 PM Post #3,016 of 3,153
I am thinking of getting a Universal Miracle , if you have one stting idle and would consider it being for sale pm me - maybe we can work something out

cheers

Oct 6, 2015 at 1:52 AM Post #3,017 of 3,153
The Miracle is a great sounding IEM, but the construction is flimsy at best and there is no warranty to speak of. Check this thread before you commit your money. I'm just looking for an alternative company to reshell my IEMs as they break a lot more often than they should and they always try to charge extra money:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/780341/problems-with-unique-melody

Oct 6, 2015 at 10:25 AM Post #3,018 of 3,153
  The Miracle is a great sounding IEM, but the construction is flimsy at best and there is no warranty to speak of. Check this thread before you commit your money. I'm just looking for an alternative company to reshell my IEMs as they break a lot more often than they should and they always try to charge extra money:

I guess it is more of an vernder issue compare to company issue.
I personally only order through their OEM site which is :

http://custom-iem.com/

Steogen Guo is very helpful though out the purchase and will always reply your email within a day.
I have done reshell, refit and repair, and seems to have no issue regarding to their service. The shipping is also very fast via fedex. I got it within 2 day after they ship from China, and I lived in Canada.

The thing is, UM is actually originated from China and them been moving to Australia. Hence, it is much better to deal with their OEM in China which will normally have the best customer service. Not like the private local vender who can runaway or disappear all the sudden, UM as a company is much more creditable source.

Hope this information will help you sort things out a bit better, because not many people actually knows the history of UM.

Oct 6, 2015 at 10:30 AM Post #3,019 of 3,153

I guess it is more of an vernder issue compare to company issue.
I personally only order through their OEM site which is :

http://custom-iem.com/

Steogen Guo is very helpful though out the purchase and will always reply your email within a day.
I have done reshell, refit and repair, and seems to have no issue regarding to their service. The shipping is also very fast via fedex. I got it within 2 day after they ship from China, and I lived in Canada.

The thing is, UM is actually originated from China and them been moving to Australia. Hence, it is much better to deal with their OEM in China which will normally have the best customer service. Not like the private local vender who can runaway or disappear all the sudden, UM as a company is much more creditable source.

Hope this information will help you sort things out a bit better, because not many people actually knows the history of UM.

I specifically had all the above problems with Stephen Guo, although he often tried to shift the blame on UM as a company, which dictates him policy.

To be blunt, I no longer care either way. The facts are what I gave before and I have proof for everything I said. I'll never again do business with them and consider my warranties and my shoddy, easily cracking earphones a sunk cost.

It's a pity that their customer service is near non-existent, as the sound coming out of these IEMs is spectacular.

Oct 6, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #3,020 of 3,153

I specifically had all the above problems with Stephen Guo, although he often tried to shift the blame on UM as a company, which dictates him policy.

To be blunt, I no longer care either way. The facts are what I gave before and I have proof for everything I said. I'll never again do business with them and consider my warranties and my shoddy, easily cracking earphones a sunk cost.

It's a pity that their customer service is near non-existent, as the sound coming out of these IEMs is spectacular.

Well, I felt your anger as it is a large sum of cash.

I guess they might be something going on within their own company right now as my last order is half a year ago.
I will be more careful with them for my next IEM order if there is any.

I think I got most of them UM sound anyway, time to try something on JH or UE.

Oct 6, 2015 at 12:42 PM Post #3,021 of 3,153

My miracles are very well made and have held up great.
I ordered mine direct.

Oct 6, 2015 at 3:07 PM Post #3,024 of 3,153
It's not a one off thing, they generally don't do fixes on warranty and have no warranty for their cables at all. If both of my shoddy pairs are a once in a blue moon event, the fact that they refuse to fix them as they should, says something even worse about them, doesn't it? According to Stephen Guo this is their official policy, so this problem isn't particular to Australia.

Oct 6, 2015 at 3:16 PM Post #3,025 of 3,153
It's not a one off thing, they generally don't do fixes on warranty and have no warranty for their cables at all. If both of my shoddy pairs are a once in a blue moon event, the fact that they refuse to fix them as they should, says something even worse about them, doesn't it? According to Stephen Guo this is their official policy, so this problem isn't particular to Australia.

I think the cable company is a third party one, and the warranty try card stated 2 year.
If it is within 2 year and they won't fix it, I agree that is a very serious problem.
Now I just hope mine will last long enough for me to save up enough money for a JH16 or UERM.
It should at least last more than 4 years!

Oct 8, 2015 at 6:13 AM Post #3,026 of 3,153
I have had both my Miracle & Merlin for around 4 years now & had no problems whatsoever with them. Build quality has been very good. I  have had nothing but great customer service also, dealing with Mat who worked for UM now has his own company Acustoms.

Oct 9, 2015 at 9:57 AM Post #3,027 of 3,153
Bidding my Miracle farewell. She has served me well. Time for both of us to move on. 

*sobs*

Oct 9, 2015 at 10:24 AM Post #3,029 of 3,153

Where you moving to Joe?

Will be using the TG334 and EX1000 for now. Have plans for the proceeds of the Miracle and Kojo. Been neglecting my speaker setup for too long, time to give her some love too.

Going forward, am tempted by Vision Ears VE5 or Rhines Stage 7. Have heard both and I must say I'm mightily impressed by both. Also love the ACS Encore, pity it's a silicone custom, and the climate in Singapore is just too unkind to her species.

Oct 9, 2015 at 8:10 PM Post #3,030 of 3,153
can someone who owned both , do a small comparison between Miracle (universal edition) and K3003 ?

will the miracle be a 'better' iem , or simply a sidegrade to the K3003 ?

also , do miracle (uni) works well with the ZX2 ?

Thank you for any help/feedback here 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back