Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Mar 19, 2014 at 6:50 AM Post #2,776 of 3,153
How do these miracles sound with electric guitars?

it does quite a great job, they get quite the presence, and coherently mix well with the background

that's what i remember until i have sent my CIEM for repairs recently

Mar 27, 2014 at 6:43 AM Post #2,781 of 3,153
  anyone using this with the AK-240? I'm currently using IE-800,and am looking at CIEM's.thanks

RWAK100 is as near as I can compare I'm afraid, but from all accounts Miracles pair really well with the 3 ohm output of the AK100 mk2 and they pair very well (from experience) with the <1ohm output of the RWAK100 so they'll do fine with the AK240 I believe.

Apr 4, 2014 at 2:51 PM Post #2,782 of 3,153
i know this is a miracle thread, but well, my decision to order these comes from reading this thread. so here it is guys, my mentor has arrived. ordered it around third week of february. right ear already got a perfect fit, left ear still sensing the feeling. but superloving it so far. ordered wine red/purple shell with smoke black face, but got solid black instead. oh well. and yes, custom artwork is, as much as it's a lovely idea, is not at its best execution.

sorry for the hazy pics, it's kinda cloudy and i don't know how to snap pics like a 'pro' (instagramer) haha

and this is the sample design i sent them. it was an 8-bit art t-rex

Apr 7, 2014 at 11:08 AM Post #2,783 of 3,153
If yoose isnt happy return vem at once......And get what yoose paids thems for..... Sorry have been watching too much GOT...
Seriously, If you dont like the look then get them changed & fix the Left side while you are at it.... Im sure UM want you to be happy as well...
biggrin.gif

Apr 7, 2014 at 10:00 PM Post #2,784 of 3,153
hahaha yeah, i'm sending it back for a refit. the seal breaks easily. they told me that for hd full color art it must be on solid face though. now to find a backup headphone to ease the wait. LOL. really, my wallet now whimpers at the mention of 'headfi'

Apr 8, 2014 at 5:52 AM Post #2,785 of 3,153
  i know this is a miracle thread, but well, my decision to order these comes from reading this thread. so here it is guys, my mentor has arrived. ordered it around third week of february. right ear already got a perfect fit, left ear still sensing the feeling. but superloving it so far. ordered wine red/purple shell with smoke black face, but got solid black instead. oh well. and yes, custom artwork is, as much as it's a lovely idea, is not at its best execution.

sorry for the hazy pics, it's kinda cloudy and i don't know how to snap pics like a 'pro' (instagramer) haha

and this is the sample design i sent them. it was an 8-bit art t-rex

wow...are you using flat socket? i just send my custom mentor order 2 days ago..cant wait to get mine...

Apr 8, 2014 at 9:40 AM Post #2,786 of 3,153
no, mine's an extruded socket. don't count the days, man. just wait patiently. you're gonna love it! oh but is it just me, i feel that vocals on mentor takes a slight step backward? or it's the illusion given by the wide sound(head?)stage?

Apr 8, 2014 at 11:19 AM Post #2,787 of 3,153
After 3 year, I think my Miracle's socket has finally been wore off.
I have an option to re-shell it with there digit figure, or I can just get the new mentor..........

Any suggestion between Mentor and JH's Roxanne?

Any one can tell me the sound difference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back